Sold! Chicco Keyfit 30

MotoMommaNH

Any interest? Snapdragon fashion. Used it for 6 months with DD and it went back in its original box. DOM is 7/2013.
Thinking $75 local pick up or if you'd like I can see about shipping.
Sorry for the bad pic. Baby not included!
uploadfromtaptalk1425089607672.jpg

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I just realized this posted in chat....tapatalk is weird. Can admins move this to swap? Tia!!

Done, just happened across your post asking to have it moved and went ahead and moved it for you to Carseat Swap since you have swap access privileges. :) You could also report your own post to ask to have a thread moved if ever needed again. Depending on the timing, moderators might see a report sooner than a reply to your own thread. :)

aept

I'm thinking about it! ;) I'd also need to discuss with DH and I would need shipping to 14580. If you have a chance please let me know what it would be for shipping. (Or the HxWxL and the weight and the origin and I can calculate it myself.) No rush, and I understand if you really prefer a local sale.

I'm not 100% sure I want a keyfit but was considering it amongst some other options, for sure. I wouldn't buy a used seat from anywhere else but another CSO member so the availability of *any* of my "maybe" seat choices is a good thing!

MotoMommaNH

I totally understand! I loved it frankly, but understand the research phase! Ill see if I can't get weight and measurements tomorrow. 😊

MotoMommaNH

I'm sorry I ended up with a stomach bug since last night and can barely function. Ill try to get that for you tomorrow if I feel better!

aept

Don't even worry about it! That is awful. I have a bad cold right now and while that is miserable (and I haven't been taking any meds due to being pregnant) I would have to say a stomach bug is still way worse!
Whenever you get to it is fine, I'm still not decided or anything, anyways. Be well!

MotoMommaNH

Ok back to the land of the living. It's 22lbs and the dimensions are 17.56x15x28.66. I might be able get a good price through work to ship. I can check tomorrow.

aept

Thanks for checking that for me! That is quite reasonable for shipping, for sure.
I'm still hemming and hawing. One of the things slowing down my decision is stroller compatibility. We have an older Graco Stroller that, while I don't love it, there's really nothing wrong with it either. I can't decide if it's worth it to buy a classic connect Snugride (probably a 35, definitely not a 22 like we had before), otherwise probably nothing else is compatible. :/
I hope to do some more research tonight.
Don't feel like you have to hold it for me. Thanks again!

amandaj553

Just FYI to the poster in this thread - the keyfit 30 may fit in the graco stroller. We used our keyfit 30 in the graco snap and go stroller and also in the backseat of a duo-glider. While it didn't click in, it was snug and secure. You could probably test it at a BRU if you have one nearby.

aept

Thank you! I wish I could try it and that is a good idea to do that at target. Unfortunately, the Graco stroller I had for the boys (metro lite) is in my sister's possession in another state. She doesn't have kids yet but I gave it to her along with a bunch of other stuff when I thought we were probably "done". She and I were just talking the other day how we need to arrange to have her visit or meet halfway so I can get it back from her. I'm going to need it no matter what, because I realized none of the strollers we still have here (an older jogger and a cheap little umbrella) recline anywhere near enough for a newborn.

I bought a grape CCO but I'm not sure that I'm keeping it. I'm having a little install trouble and I'm not sure I want to deal with a tricky install just to keep enjoying the CCO cuteness.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC