any interest in a kindle fire?

leighi123

Any one interested in a kindle fire? Its just the regular one, not one of the newer ones. Works perfectly, and has a fairly new charger and case.

Make me an offer?

ADS

leighi123

Possibly. Can you tell me what it does? And does it work with prime? Is it wifi or what?

Yes it works with prime, it was bought direct from amazon.

You can use the internet on it, and do whatever on that. Buy/rent books on it (from amazon, overdrive, etc), and read them from the device. Play games/use apps, there are a bunch of free ones from amazon but also ones you can buy. It has sound or you can also hook up headphones/speakers so you can play videos, listen to music, audio books, etc. We use "overdrive" to rent library books on it. Includes a case and charger.

sirrahn

Yes it works with prime, it was bought direct from amazon.

You can use the internet on it, and do whatever on that. Buy/rent books on it (from amazon, overdrive, etc), and read them from the device. Play games/use apps, there are a bunch of free ones from amazon but also ones you can buy. It has sound or you can also hook up headphones/speakers so you can play videos, listen to music, audio books, etc. We use "overdrive" to rent library books on it. Includes a case and charger.
Which generation is it? How much storage? I'm not interested (we already have 4 of them) but features are fairly different between the models and there is not much room for apps on an 8gb so that might be important information.

We love our Fires. They're great tablets!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2BunniesMommy

I might be interested. Not sure how much to offer though. DH has talked about wanting one for himself. The kids each have a 1st gen Fire and I have just a reading Kindle. Will need to see if he is serious about wanting one.

Last edited:

leighi123

I'm not sure which version it is, I think its the older version though, I don't think at the time it had different options for storage.

I have no idea what its worth!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC