Co ordinating car seat help

duckmama

This question is purely esthetic. I own a brand new Britax frontier kaledescope print. I also own a frontier 90 in Zebra and a Boulevard in zebra. I like my car seats to match. I also have a britax b safe in black. 3 kids, 7 is in the frontier, 4 feet tall, 50 lbs, 2 1/2 year old is in the boulevard rearfacing, baby will be in a b safe. My trouble is I can ether keep the frontier in the zebra print and store the other print and just use the 3 seats that match or I can get 2 seats that coordiate with the kaledescope seat. I also am looking at the Radian for rearfacing my 2 younger ones but don't think my oldest could fit in a radian. If I could get 3 matching radians it would work. Does anyone else care about the seat patters of their seats? If I stick with the kaledescope seat it gets harder to math unless I got another bright seat.

Anyone have any suggestions or should I just go ahead and choose from what I have. If the resell on barely used Boulevards and Frontiers in zebra are good I could sell them and buy something that would co ordinate.

ADS

CMeMeC

This question is purely esthetic. I own a brand new Britax frontier kaledescope print. I also own a frontier 90 in Zebra and a Boulevard in zebra. I like my car seats to match. I also have a britax b safe in black. 3 kids, 7 is in the frontier, 4 feet tall, 50 lbs, 2 1/2 year old is in the boulevard rearfacing, baby will be in a b safe. My trouble is I can ether keep the frontier in the zebra print and store the other print and just use the 3 seats that match or I can get 2 seats that coordiate with the kaledescope seat. I also am looking at the Radian for rearfacing my 2 younger ones but don't think my oldest could fit in a radian. If I could get 3 matching radians it would work. Does anyone else care about the seat patters of their seats? If I stick with the kaledescope seat it gets harder to math unless I got another bright seat.

Anyone have any suggestions or should I just go ahead and choose from what I have. If the resell on barely used Boulevards and Frontiers in zebra are good I could sell them and buy something that would co ordinate.

First, I love, love, love kaleidoscope! Second, yes, I like my seats to match (and match my car interior). I currently have all black/grey seats, or all black and royal blue.

I would either use the 2 zebra you have and get another zebra print, or coordinate with another black and grey seat. Or use the kaleidoscope frontier and find coordinating colors, not another patterned seat. There are lots of seats that come in black/pink, black/green, etc. I don't know if any of the new Diono fabrics coordinate, but I wouldn't purchase one for a 7 year old when you already have 2 frontiers. If that's the seat I wanted, I would get the fabric that matches best. My current seats are not the same brand, but all the fabrics coordinate. For example, I have a maui blue parkway and a sporty blue true fit together with a plain back backless booster or carbon vivo. They look nice together, but none are the same brand. If I were replacing all 3, I would try to get all three the same brand and fabric, though, but wouldn't limit myself too much just for fabric choice.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC