Question Britax - sale?

FrauDrA

So, I've pretty much decided on getting another Frontier, since HBBs seem unlikely to be compatible with my Volvo. I vaguely remember britax having seats on sale at periodic points during the year, but not when that might happen; is there usually a sale in the spring?

Also, I see that Cowmoo is becoming available on the US Frontiers. Any word on whether the Canadian seats will be available in Cowmoo?

Thanks!
Melanie

ADS

FrauDrA

PS: I had my older son in his Ozzi for a bit last week, and while he was amused by it, he strongly prefers his Frontier. The new frontier would be for my five year old.

WaterlooWools

I just bought a Frontier CT on amazon.ca for $269, so maybe have a look there if you're still shopping? BRU has the CTs on sale right now, but they're $299 plus $20 for shipping still.

It looked like they had CowMoo on BRU, but not the models that were on sale--it was $399 for those, I think.

WaterlooWools

Ignore my recommendation for amazon. I swear when I ordered the listing clearly said it was for the CT, but when it arrived it was just a regular Frontier...and when I went back into my account the listing didn't mention CT. Not sure if baby brain was playing tricks on me or if the listing was edited after the fact, as I would swear I read it carefully...

Guess I'll be returning it and ordering from BRU.

FrauDrA

Ignore my recommendation for amazon. I swear when I ordered the listing clearly said it was for the CT, but when it arrived it was just a regular Frontier...and when I went back into my account the listing didn't mention CT. Not sure if baby brain was playing tricks on me or if the listing was edited after the fact, as I would swear I read it carefully... Guess I'll be returning it and ordering from BRU.

Lol, when I checked amazon, I saw only the Pioneer in that price range, so I assumed I had missed the sale :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC