Carseat recs

steph

I posted this on the main board (Admin if you need to delete the other one I understand) but I wanted some of the "regulars" help!!!

Okay a fellow Mom on my birth club board needs some suggestions for a new seat for her daughter (who is 18 months), I told her I would do some research and get some recommendations for her

She has an 04 Honda Pilot
Her almost 7 year old is in a Graco TurboBooster
Her 4 1/2 year old is in a Evenflo Big Kid Deluxe Booster (she would like to see him back in a 5 pt)
Her 18 month old needs a seat - not sure what she is in now.

She is open to rear facing her 18 month old if the seat will fit.

Okay so I need suggestions. Give me ideas for a someone on a budget and then ideas if money wasn't an issue.

Oh I was thinking the Radian but I'm not sure about compatiblity with the Pilot.

TIA

ADS

skaterbabs

I'd suggest the Uptown or the Triumph Advance for the baby, and the Triumph Advance may fit the older child as well depending on torso height.

skaterbabs

It would depend on the vehicle, her best bet is to try them. I'm not particularly familiar with the Pilot.

MandiRN

I own an 04 Pilot. :thumbsup: I only have DD's MA in there so I can't speak to how three seats might fit but I can tell you that the center seating position in the second row is rather narrow. DD's MA takes up the passenger outboard position which is on the 40% side of a 60/40 split seat. If you'd like measurements, let me know! ~M

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC