Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Who sells Harmony Youth, especially in raspberry?

I've only seen them at walmart and only in 2 fabrics, neither of which I like. Harmony's site shows a raspberry cover, but where is that available? Thanks!
    Last edited by Athena; 02-15-2015 at 10:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member jwilliams's Avatar
    I bought a raspberry at Walmart around the end of December.
    5yo harnessed in a Britax Pioneer, one 3yo RF in a Fllo and another 3yo RF in a plum RXT, all in a 2014 Honda Accord.

CPS Fanatic

Re: Who sells Harmony Youth, especially in raspberry?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    I bought a raspberry at Walmart around the end of December.
    I guess our Walmart just sucks. I looked at walmart.com, but they only have 3 and none that interest me, so I can't even look to see which store might have it or order online.

Senior Community Member jwilliams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post

I guess our Walmart just sucks. I looked at walmart.com, but they only have 3 and none that interest me, so I can't even look to see which store might have it or order online.
    That's weird... I wonder if they quit making it? I would try contacting Harmony to see if you could order from them.

I'm guessing my Walmart has a very slow car seat sales rate. I didn't even look at the DOM.
    5yo harnessed in a Britax Pioneer, one 3yo RF in a Fllo and another 3yo RF in a plum RXT, all in a 2014 Honda Accord.

Try targe or amazon I saw them on one or both an hour ago even. More expensive than Walmart but still there
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4boysmom View Post
    Try targe or amazon I saw them on one or both an hour ago even. More expensive than Walmart but still there
    You saw raspberry? Searching for, "harmony youth booster," I found nothing on Target.com and on Amazon.com I found only the 3 colors they have at walmart.com. How did you find it?

You saw raspberry? Searching for, "harmony youth booster," I found nothing on Target.com and on Amazon.com I found only the 3 colors they have at walmart.com. How did you find it?
    sorry I misspoke it was pink zebra
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

9. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4boysmom View Post
    sorry I misspoke it was pink zebra
    No worries. I appreciate you wanting to help. That's probably what I'll get if I can't find raspberry.

Carseat Crazy
    I've only seen them at walmart and only in 2 fabrics, neither of which I like. Harmony's site shows a raspberry cover, but where is that available? Thanks!
    Not exactly what you are looking for, but I just got an email from Walmart featuring the Cosco topside in magenta and purple.
    C: 12/06, maui PW
    M: 02/08, carbon vivo
    C: 12/10, RF sporty blue TF

12. Thank You from: