Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Southwest and Pioneer

Has anyone flown Southwest with a Britax Pioneer? DS was at the dr on Saturday and was 40lbs with jeans, 3 shirts and a jacket. He looses weight easily and takes a while to put it back on. He is not really booster trained as I kept waiting for him to hit 40lbs which he did a few months ago but I have not purchased a booster yet, so the harnessed seat needs to come with us. Please tell me it will fit. We also have a luggage cart so I'm not worried about the weight of the seat and our flight is direct to our destination.

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Southwest and Pioneer

I haven't used a Pioneer but I've seen reviews of the seat that mentioned it fitting on Southwest seats.

With a luggage cart and direct flights I think you should be fine.

4. Thank You from:

[QUOTE="minimalistmama;2845006"]I haven't used a Pioneer but I've seen reviews of the seat that mentioned it fitting on Southwest seats. With a luggage cart and direct flights I think you should be fine.[/QUOTE

Thanks!! I didn't feel like having to buy a seat just for this trip!

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT