Sienna 8th seat?

bccrst

What fits in the centre of the middle row in the newer Siennas? (Booster, infant seat, or rf convertibles) The jump seat seems tiny!

Thx! :D

ADS

todzwife

What year? I have a 2012, and I got a decent install with our pria BUT you can't move the side seats with it there. The pria has a really narrow base but it's up higher. I was surprised I was able to get it in there. Usually if we use that seat, my 11 year old rides in it w/ nothing because he 5 steps since it's so short.

LC2003

The Bubble Bum fits, but that's just a backless booster. Other people have said that the Coccoro fits, but that the seatbelt install can be challenging. Also the My Ride, but then you cannot move the other seats forward or back. I vaguely remember reading that the infant seat with the triangular handle fits baseless - forgetting the name?

We also just put our 5-stepping kids there (ages 10 and 9.) I have found that kids may be able to 5-step there sooner than in other seats depending on their leg length.

Someone here gave the good advice to keep the jump seat installed, but the top folded down. That way the kids can climb over it to the back row, and then the kid sitting in the jump seat can flip it up and get it. That is what we are doing now as if we put my 3 older kids in the back row, fights ensue (and I don't like putting anyone in the center 3rd row as the seatbelt comes out from the ceiling forward of the child's shoulder.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC