Question Clek Fllo in middle seat of middle row 2013 Honda Odyssey?

lillie3

We have a 2013 Honda Odyssey. Anyone have any experience with putting a Clek Fllo RF in the middle seat of the middle row? My infant is graduating to a new seat and we are debating how safe the anti rebound bar on the Fllo is when pressed against the "fake but real" middle seat of the middle row of the Odyssey. Is it doable? Is it safe? Is it going to fit, since that seat is a bit narrower than the other seats?

(If it matters, we only have the middle and one outboard seat installed in the middle row - the baby is in the middle seat and the toddler is behind the driver. My older son is in the back row. The passenger side seat in the middle row is removed so my older son can climb in the back easily.)

Thanks so much!

ADS

bnsnyde

Can you see over it?
We have a high back booster there, not all the way up.
Really, I can't see behind me well.

I move it on long trips.

lillie3

Thanks so much for the replies! :)) It looks like we will make the 2 hour drive to find a Fllo to try out!

BTW am I going to be ok with a Fllo for my very large and wide 5 month old? He is over the 99th percentile for weight, height, and head size, and like his brother and sister will most likely continue to stay that way for a long while. I'd love to RF him forever but I fear he's going to outgrow it too soon.

I was interested in the Chicco Nextfit but I heard it doesn't install well in the +1 Odyssey seat?

Any other suggestions of convertible carseats to try out at the baby store while we are there? Thanks!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC