What is this seat? (New Evenflo Combination at Walmart)

cookie123

I saw it at Walmart the other day. I couldn't see anywhere what it was called.

57c33ba3d8b6068f384f00f55cf422a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Re: What is this seat?

Competition for SS Nautilus at Target, is I think its official name.
Wowzers looks neat, and it's not even on their websites yet!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Re: What is this seat?

This thing is so cool looking, I bumped the thread and put more in the title, in case one of our intrepid board reporters saw it at the ABC show and remembers it :)

thekatie

Competition for SS Nautilus at Target, is I think its official name. Wowzers looks neat, and it's not even on their websites yet!
I thought it was a Nautilus at first glance. Second glance, okay, no.

I haven't heard anything about it... But that pink just on one side is driving me buggy. Really.

kidrepair

Walmart sometimes will show a seat with two patterns shown on one seat. I'm betting it's available in all black and another pattern with black and pink.

ETA- I see now that if you look on the drink holders it shows both patterns,love the pink and black.hope this doesn't push their heads forward like GN does.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I like that it sticks to Evenflo's rules about FF at 22lbs and no booster till 40, even highback. Might lose some business to Graco with their way too low 20lbs and 30lbs minimums on the Nauti :twocents:

thekatie

Walmart sometimes will show a seat with two patterns shown on one seat. I'm betting it's available in all black and another pattern with black and pink. ETA- I see now that if you look on the drink holders it shows both patterns,love the pink and black.hope this doesn't push their heads forward like GN does.
That makes total sense... but it still drives me batty looking at it :p

I thought Evenflo had 30lb boosters? Am I wrong and they never did or have they changed?

*edited for typos

Last edited:

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
They have high back dedicated boosters that start at 30 pounds. Their combination seats start at 40 in booster mode.

The only name I've seen is Evenflo 3 in 1. I don't know if that's a final name or not. And that's all I know about it.

I don't know if I like Evenflo's teasing, where we know for months but can't get it, or Graco just randomly showing things up in stores without notification at all. LOL

Wendy

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I saw it at Walmart the other day. I couldn't see anywhere what it was called.

57c33ba3d8b6068f384f00f55cf422a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they're planning to call it "Transitions". I've only seen the prototype but it's nice and has some advantages over the Nautilus. It's really easy to convert to booster mode and has more room in areas where Nautilus is known for being a tight squeeze. I don't remember top harness height or booster height but I'm fairly sure it's as tall as Nautilus or maybe even a little taller.

I'll share more info when I have it buy I'm happy to see it on the shelf!

cookie123

Actually my friend had a booster seat sitting in her living room when I was over there that looked kind of similar. Is there a new booster seat? I think it was an Evenflo.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I believe they're planning to call it "Transitions".

Didn't they used to have a seat called "Transitions?" Am I imagining this? Could have sworn I used to have (in Canada) a training seat with multiple names: Vision/Transitions or something like that. Possibly a 3rd name too. Anyhow, please ask if Canada is getting this!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Didn't they used to have a seat called "Transitions?" Am I imagining this? Could have sworn I used to have (in Canada) a training seat with multiple names: Vision/Transitions or something like that. Possibly a 3rd name too. Anyhow, please ask if Canada is getting this!

Vision, Traditions, Express.

Tranzitions was Graco.

Wendy

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I could be wrong but I think Traditions was a clone to the Evenflo Generations (which did have the flip-up armrests).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC