Seat Protectors - Brica

MH220

Pls delete if necessary. I've searched a lot on the forums & don't have a specific answer yet. Thanks.

Received as a gift the Brica Car Seat Guardian Plus.

I've read an old article "http://carseatblog.com/3275/seat-pro...cent-children/" but apparently this protector is newer as its not listed.

This protector seems thicker than the standard "receiving blanket thickness" and I am waiting to hear back from Graco (the carseat mfg) if it is allowed.

Until then, does anyone have any info if this protector would be okay?
Pros? Cons? TIA

ADS

1mommy

Well as I'm not a tech I can't speak to if it is safe or not, but personally I don't think you need it. Seat protectors especially ones that are grippy can mask a bad install and I found any snacks or drinks that spill in the car to be easier to clean on leather then on fabric. And if you are worried about dents in the car seat- they pop out once you remove the seat for 24 hours so I'm not personally worried about my car seats ruining my leather seats. If anything the car seats protect your seats from the wear and tear of daily butts on the seat. My drivers seats looks a LOT worse then my backseat when I remove the child seats. Personally I'd return it (i know it was a gift, but I would get store credit for it if I could).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC