BRU Trade In Event starts 1/23!!

Dillipop

Question about the trade in- would the coupon work on the stokke baby set that turns the tripp trapp chair into a high chair? Or would it not work because it's not a stand alone chair?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Question about the trade in- would the coupon work on the stokke baby set that turns the tripp trapp chair into a high chair? Or would it not work because it's not a stand alone chair?
Well, it starts out in the High Chair category, can't see why it wouldn't qualify, it's not on the restricted brands list...

Dillipop

Well, it starts out in the High Chair category, can't see why it wouldn't qualify, it's not on the restricted brands list...

I hope my local BRU carries it. I really don't want to spend $70 to make my $99 chair into a high chair... And I have my sister's expired seats to turn in.

MotoMommaNH

I traded in my Marathon shell today and they gave me a coupon good until the end of the event on 2/21! So I didn't buy anything today and can think about it.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Spam

I traded in my Marathon shell today and they gave me a coupon good until the end of the event on 2/21! So I didn't buy anything today and can think about it.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Previously coupons had to be used the same day. I hated that, sometimes I want to look and compare online. I do what I can before I go, but it's an hour drive either way to two nearest brus and I'm not sure what they have.

LC2003

Is there only 1 event per year? That's what an associate said, but in the past, I thought there was another in August.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Is there only 1 event per year? That's what an associate said, but in the past, I thought there was another in August.

Most years there have been two, this year only one...so far. They don't tell us in advance..... The great give away is what they have when there's no trade in.

1mommy

So quick question Jooles if you can - the item I want isn't in stock but I can ship it to my store for free- do you know if I can ship it to the store and use my 25% off coupon when I pick it up?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
So quick question Jooles if you can - the item I want isn't in stock but I can ship it to my store for free- do you know if I can ship it to the store and use my 25% off coupon when I pick it up?

You'd have to pay full price, then when you pick it up, return it and rebuy it with the coupon, I think. (Ship to Store is relatively new, I haven't dealt with it much, I DO know that trying to do an order in the store can take approximately forever if the computer doesn't freeze and take two forevers...)

1mommy

You'd have to pay full price, then when you pick it up, return it and rebuy it with the coupon, I think. (Ship to Store is relatively new, I haven't dealt with it much, I DO know that trying to do an order in the store can take approximately forever if the computer doesn't freeze and take two forevers...)

Hmm thanks, sounds easier for me to do it that way then to order it from the store then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC