McCoy Britax cover

Hazelandlucy

Just felt one today at Target. To me, it was awful!! So rough and scratchy. Totally different material than their other non soft covers - it was kind of nubbly. But not soft nubbles, hard and scratchy ones! It seems like it would really difficult to wipe clean as well. Am I missing something? Why would anyone want that cover? Britax seems to understand what typical parents want for the most part and have lots of padding and colors - this seat seems so out of place!

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I totally agree. I had the same thought when I saw it a few days ago. I would NOT want to sit in anything that was that rough and textured and I can't imagine subjecting my child to that either. Target must be employing the same buyers with horrible taste in carseat covers that BRU has employed for the last 10 years.

Seriously, when you see a horrible fashion or awful choice of fabrics - it's never the carseat manufacturers fault. The big carseat manufacturers show the buyers dozens of fashion choices and the buyers at BRU (who now apparently work for Target too) tend to pick the most horrendous fashions and fabrics. It's sad because it really affects sales of the seat. You could have a great product but if the retailer insists on a horrible fashion or fabric - no one is going to buy it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
:spit:
Kecia's making me laugh. I've seen such a flat out nasty array of covers at my BRU.
I miss the nice soft old velours...sigh..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC