Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Kohl's Car Seat Deals! Hurry!

With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry!

I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!
    Last edited by msg221; 01-07-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Kohl's Car Seat Deals! Hurry!

Thanks for the heads-up!

If anyone's looking to get into a Radian for cheap, this puts the R100 at $158. Minus another 6%, if you go to Kohls.com via ebates.com, gets it down to $149.
    Last edited by minimalistmama; 01-07-2015 at 07:29 AM.

I am kicking myself for forgetting to go through one of my other shopping sites (Shop At Home, Ebates, and Saving Star). I realized it a millisecond after I clicked on the button to place my order! I could have canceled the order within an hour of placing it, but the authorization had already gone through on my PayPal card so I just said forget it!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

CPS Technician
    This deal made me finally pull the trigger on the new stroller we've been waiting to get (Baby Jogger Summit X3). So many places exclude Baby Jogger from coupons/discounts so this was an awesome opportunity. I wish I had more seats I needed at the moment just because the deal is so good. I'm tempted to snag a Parkway SGL, too.
    DS1 (April '09) Britax Parkway SGL & Clek Olli, DD (March '12) Britax Frontier 90 & Evenflo Maestro, DS2 (April '15) RF Nuna Rava & RF Clek Foonf
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry! I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!
    Thank you! Picked up a Boulevard CT for $242 shipped and the new Parkway SGL for $103 shipped. Amazing deals.

Carseat Crazy

I finally got a new car seat! Boulevard for $165 after ebates. Now I'll stop pestering everyone with questions about what to fit into that middle seat... The kids are excited that it will be green. All our others are dark grey or tan. Branching out here...

Thanks again!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry!

I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!
    Are there any other codes that stack with the Heybaby20?

They are giving out KC today.

Kohl's Car Seat Deals! Hurry!

The code SAVE has expired ***Nvm. I realize now what day it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Are there any other codes that stack with the Heybaby20?

They are giving out KC today.
    Retail Me Not has a 15% off code, RMN15OFF. Worth a try!

ETA: I just tried it, and that code works. It is actually good until December 31st of this year! I also found that with the Kohl's cash now, it would have made my purchase $11.19 less than what I paid yesterday. Kohl's, you suck! Then again, probably easier that I got the savings up front, rather than partially in Kohl's cash.

n/m - wrong threat. sorry!
    Last edited by mamah; 01-10-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Just wanted to say thank you! I ordered two Pinnacles at kohls with the various deals during the last few days - paid 251 for the first and applied the kohls cash towards the second which ended up at only 202 love it ! They seem to ship fast too ...

You car seat people are awesome!

If you have a kohls card and are looking at a less expensive seat the current deal might be better.
    Bundle10 is $10 off $30 baby purchase
    Newyear30 is 30% off
    Shippingmvc is free ship, no min
    Currently earning $10 kohls cash for each $50 spent
    And ebates is 3%

I just bought an evenflo sureride for DS to travel in for ~$60 and will get $10 KC.
    DD 12/08 FF in FR90, FR85 and booster training in a Graco Affix (44.25", 44 lbs @ 6 years)
    DS 3/13 RF in a Blvd and Evenflo Sureride (35.75", 25 lbs @ 2 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    If you have a kohls card and are looking at a less expensive seat the current deal might be better. Bundle10 is $10 off $30 baby purchase Newyear30 is 30% off Shippingmvc is free ship, no min Currently earning $10 kohls cash for each $50 spent And ebates is 3% I just bought an evenflo sureride for DS to travel in for ~$60 and will get $10 KC.
    Wow! So how do you use ebates? And also anyone know if the new britax advocate click tight or the new britax b safe infant seat is included in this deal?
    Blessed Mama to
    DD1 T 29 months RF - Britax Advocate
    DD2 J 6 months RF - Britax B Safe

Ebates is a click through program. You start at ebates.com (you have to register for an account) and search for the website you'd like to shop at. Click on their link and it will open a window and you'll earn cash back on your purchase. They do cash back 4 times a year and you have to have $5 credit (I think) to get a payment but it will just keep accumulating until you get there.

I just bought an affix for DD after thinking about it most of the day. I added in an item for $5.60 which brought my total before tax to $50 so I'll get $10 kohls cash back. Makes the affix (plus toddler pants in my case) $40+ tax
    DD 12/08 FF in FR90, FR85 and booster training in a Graco Affix (44.25", 44 lbs @ 6 years)
    DS 3/13 RF in a Blvd and Evenflo Sureride (35.75", 25 lbs @ 2 years)

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by seb3244 View Post
    Wow! So how do you use ebates? And also anyone know if the new britax advocate click tight or the new britax b safe infant seat is included in this deal?
    They do not have the new B-Safe, but I got the last version at a good price for my sister-in-law!
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer, Boulevard G4, and SureRide
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag