mom to be needs carseat and stroller

Lesajo

I'm in charge of the group gift, and while I used to read this forum all the time as a CPS advocate, my youngest is now 13 and I no longer provide daycare, so my only use of carseats is as a foster mom, and that's not frequent. Their original pick was Eddie Bauer travel system, but Eddie Bauer used to have installation issues. Maybe that's changed. I assume they'll have at least 2 kids, and they want an infant seat and stroller. As a foster mom of newborns, I loved my travel systems (Graco and Evenflo). I read the complaints. My evenflo is 15 years old and I still use it without any problems (the stroller, not carseat). Just gave away my Graco stroller, and never had problems using it as a system either. So I'm seeking current advice. I'm thinking Chicco or Britax, but Graco would be fine too.

ADS

Kegracin

I would do a britax travel system as I like the stroller best (it's light weight, and long lasting) however I do think Chicco has better strollers then they did a few years ago, I'm just not a fan of the big bulky trunk hogging strollers that come with a lot of travel systems.

wnkw

I second britax. When dd2 was a baby we used the car seat with all 3 of their strollers. The b-agile is still my favorite of our fleet.

jacqui276

I third the Britax travel system because of the stroller. I love my b-agile and it is definitely much much better than your average travel system stroller.

katymyers

I've loved my B Agile and B Safe car seat. The stroller is really good, far better than any other travel system stroller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckmama

I don't know anyone unhappy with the B Agile. I own the B Safe and it is a decent seat, and the size range is great. My second choice would be the Chicco, again I hear very few complaints from friends who own them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC