LATCH Man. Payment Requests

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I just sent out the payment requests. A few of you will need to set up paypal accounts to pay. Very easy to do...just hook to your bank account so I don't have to pay fees please!

The sooner all the payments are made, the sooner I can send the order in...

Speaking of sending the order in, can someone send me the link for the order form...I accidently misplaced it...sorry.

Susan

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Yeah!!! Thanks sooo much!

FYI---I'm going to Vegas on Tuesday. I'd like to mail the order before we leave.

Thanks.

Susan

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
OK, I just checked my checked my email and didn't see the info anywhere. Could you just PM me the info?

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I don't know how to pm you the info on how to paypal me. I'll double check your email addy and resend if necessary.

Susan

mom2riley

I don't know how to pm you the info on how to paypal me. I'll double check your email addy and resend if necessary.

Susan

If you just give the email addy that is connected to your pp and the total all the mamas who you couldn't send invoices to can send it that way.

katiesmommy

Crap, I just went over to paypal and they are doing mantanience until 3am pacific. I'm going to have to send it later.

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
I'm off to paypal you right now...but funny story...
When I first read the title of this post I was like, the "Latch Man?" Who is he? Is is the guy who invented LATCH and now he wants to be paid-back?
Oh boy...I'm going crazy, lol!

Thanks for organizing this Susan!!!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I figured it out...I left out a letter in the email addy...sorry. You should have it now...and of course paypal is down for the night.

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I sent the order off on Monday. I was waiting for one payment to clear...and it cleared right after I got out there, figures.

So it's on it's way. I got my hands on the LATCH manual at class yesterday---I can't WAIT to get mine now!

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Yup---but I couldn't send the payment until I had all the funds. Sorry.

I don't know the shipping timeframe, but I'll keep an eye out for when the check clears.

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I've been OOT for a few days. Went on a bus trip with my mom...well needed get away!

They didn't come while I was away...I was disappointed too!

Just checked the bank acct---the check hasn't cleared!! I think I might try to call SafeRideNews tomorrow and see what the hold up is. I mailed before Halloween...granted it did go from MD to WA, but it shouldn't take 2 weeks!

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC