GB Evoq Travel System at BRU

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/travel-s...ystem-stroller-sterling-10at1g-ste2u-54600536

I searched for the "Asana" thread someone else started a few weeks ago, but couldn't find it, anyway, this is that seat.

There are a couple of strollers at my store right now that do all this forward/backward/no seat thing, and honestly they are pretty bad (the Baby Trend one is really, really bad--I think the folding mechanism is broken? But I hate it so much I won't even play with it, lol, the Ingenuity one is just strangely bulky when folded, usually I just steer people toward the Graco Modes if they want this feature), so hopefully this one is better? We have them in the storeroom awaiting our new product reset this week, I hope it's easy to build :p

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Are these a brand new player on the American market, or are they under license to someone?

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Yeah, GB is Goodbaby: http://www.gbinternational.com.hk/

They are a major factory in China and even before they gobbled up Cybex and Evenflo they were a major, behind-the-scenes player in the North America juvenile products industry.

They also own the rights to and produce products under the Urbini name.

kaitlyn

Senior Community Member
I'm guessing this is yet another seat with load leg we'll never get in Canada. I would love to get my hands on a seat with a load leg, even just to play with.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
So the stroller is kind of meh... it's trying to be a Bugaboo, with the flippable seat and awkward fold. The Asana Base is super cool, I LOVE the way the belt lockoff works, it's a square metal bar that clamps the belt down into the plastic, very solid and super simple. I didn't play with it much or take pictures... oh, my coworkers deemed the canopy a fail, it's shorter than a Chicco... but the harness loosening button is spring loaded! You push the button and the headrest pops up, pull the strap and it pulls down (Like the Ingenuity seat, if you've played with that, but even more spring loaded and pop-uppy). The fabric was divine, though, I've never seen a 'mesh' so soft, looks like it might help with sweaty baby head (if not with the hairdo...kids have enough trouble keeping the back of their heads looking lovely without a headrest scraping up and down behind them :p)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC