Question Calling all Snugride 35 Classic Connect owners

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
I'd like to see a picture of what kind of foam came with your seat (comfort, not EPS). I ordered one to see if it would be worth it he money for a few months of use (he outgrew the Keyfit at 7 months). However, it came with Gracopedic foam (adding padding under his bum!). I

ADS

Keeks64

The viceroy (I think) came with the graco pedic foam .... Or it might have been a different cover but it was all black & I think silver? Either way there's 1 or maybe 2 SR 35's that come with it , most though don't.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I think it was Flint that came with the Gracopedic foam and also harness covers - in Canada at least.

babyherder

It might be worth calling graco and asking if you can remove the comfort foam. They said it was fine to remove it from my comfort sport.

katymyers

My Snugride 35 had the Gracopedic foam. It did rob us of some height, my Snugride 32 had about an extra inch or so because it didn't have the foam. To be fair though, all my kids reached 32 inches before outgrowing the shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow mom

I can take a photo for you later of the naked seat and cover (that's actually how it is right now convienently). My DS still had more than an inch of shell above his head at 18 months and 33" although he had technically outgrown the seat by height. I'm personally a big fan of the SR35.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC