Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member unityco's Avatar

Upholstery Cleaner Device

I bought this Bissel Spot Cleaner thing today to do our couches. It was an impulse thing. It bothers me its billed for pets when we don't have any, but logically I can't see how that'll matter. What I want to know is if there's something else awesome for my purpose (no carpet cleaning, strictly upholstery) or if I'm good to go with this thing.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ho...-0436962p.html.
    Last edited by unityco; 12-22-2014 at 12:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Upholstery Cleaner Device

I have no idea if there's something better, but I have the previous model of this and I LOVE it. No pets here, but it does an awesome job. It even got the musty smell out of my couches when they were moved up from out basement and I thought they were a lost cause.

4. Thank You from:

Senior Community Member sirrahn's Avatar

Re: Upholstery Cleaner Device

I don't have it anymore, but I had a Little Green when the kids were small and it was fabulous for cleaning up everything. We do have pets, and it got used a lot for that too, but it was also great for random dirt and kid spills and messes. We no longer have carpet and the kids are less messy (most of the time at least) so I didn't replace it when it died after many years of frequent use, but I highly recommend it!
    Mom to DS-21 driving a 2011 Honda CR-Z, DS-19 driving a 2010 Toyota Prius, DD-16 driving a 2017 Toyota Yaris iA, and DD-14 riding in a 2018 Mazda CX-9 & 2018 Mazda CX-3

6. Thank You from: