Foonf - talk me down!

cottonpenny

I have been a little schizo on which car seat I want for my DD (6 months).

I originally planned to hand down my 3.5 yo DS's Boulevard 70 and RA55, since I bought him a Ranier over the summer. I would get him a Frontier.

Then I saw the Foonf Heart Shades deal for about the same price. Figured I could get that for DD instead of getting DS the Frontier.

The next day I saw Foonf Julius Stripe on sale. So I cancelled Heart Shades and bought that one, figuring the unisex color would be more versatile for both kids.

Oh, and I also ordered a Key lime Coccoro for DD to travel in when we fly.

Now I am really regretting canceling the Heart Shades one. I think it's cuter than the Julius Stripe. Now it's like $400 everywhere, though. Plus, what I really want is Julius Stripe for DS and Heart Shades for DD.

I almost had it justified that we could give the Britax's to the grandparents since they'll need seats when we move back this summer. And they are oh so easy to install right. But I can't justify paying more than it was yesterday! And DH would think I'd lost my mind! He doesn't even know about the Coccoro yet!

So tell me how much of a nut I am to be so sad I lost out on a Heart Shades Foonf and that I don't need 2 Foonfs and my seats are really very good and safe - please?

ADS

MotoMommaNH

Keep the Foonf if you like it. Paul Frank prints are coming back in 2015 ;)
And breathe no worries Mama!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Rm2000hg

What about giving grandparents the two Britax seats you have, using the Ranier & Coccoro in one car & two Clek seats in the other car? ;-)

cottonpenny

What about giving grandparents the two Britax seats you have, using the Ranier & Coccoro in one car & two Clek seats in the other car? ;-)

This is what I want, totally! Any ideas on getting DH on board with this? :cool:

Julius stripe ought to be delivered today. There is an ink Fllo on sale now, but kinda want a girly color.

cottonpenny

Ok, so Heart Shades went back to $289...

On my way in to the city to drop my kids off at daycare, there was a little red car all crushed in and sitting on it's front windshield in the HOV lane that we always take :(:(:(

I have been thinking the HOV lane is safer cause it has so much less traffic, but maybe this car hit one of the jersey barriers? I don't know, but it freaked me out.

So I took it as a sign, and now Heart Shades is on it's way :eek: Haven't gotten a chance to play with Julius Stripe yet, but there's always free returns on Amazon if I change my mind.

Rm2000hg

Do these have good sales like that often? I need to buy another seat & was going going to get a Boulevard CT but now I want Foonf too. I have to wait though because I'm on unpaid medical leave from work bc of a car accident & am not allowed to drive anyway right now!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC