So close to being done. Kind of

Hazelandlucy

I have a several black friday sale seats and need to figure this out! My husband's car has the Advocate and the Foonf and I like that arrangement so his car is done.

My car now has an outboard Fllo and I just need this center seat figured out!

The Peg I really love, probably mostly because Aquamarine looks amazing next to the Flamingo Fllo, lol! But I can't for the life of me figure out if it's ok to tether in my car. I have called Honda, my dealer, and tweeted Honda and still no clue. I feel like there is more "controversy" about tethering in the Odyssey, but maybe that is convienence related and not a difference in their airbags. What is the consensus?

Is there any Canadian store that will ship to America? I would love that rebound bar.

The back seems to be a little hard with the steel backing. Any kids notice this?

Does their crash management piece of foam "SAFE" compare at all to Safecell?

How much more legroom compared to Britax do you really get in a Peg? I can't take the tags off it seats to try because I might return it.

Or do I just get the baby a Fllo/Foonf and have two in my car? I don't mind getting yet another. The Fllo is on sale and long lasting.

The wild card is giving my baby the Fllo and getting a 2015 Pria 70 for DD1. All she wants is a cup holder and the attached ones get knocked off. I also love the colors. But the harness adjuster worries me - are they all hard or do some people find it really easy - and the plastic shell. Where and what is Flex Tech? I love foam and steel and crash energy management! I don't care if they all the past the same tests, it gives me piece of mind.

So maybe I am not that close to being done, lol, but I am down to one seat to figure out!! What would you do??

ADS

Dillipop

Which seat are you trying to tether? Both tether forward facing and I don't think either the peg or clek tether rearfacing.

MotoMommaNH

The peg tethers rear facing now...I'd get that if it's what you really want and tether to the driver side (pop off plastic)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Hazelandlucy

Are 3 - 4 yr old rear facers cramped in the Peg? Not just leg room, but just generally too enclosed? I don't know quite how to put it, but the Foonf seems so much more open and spacious even though it's really not any wider inside and the sides are not shallow. Maybe it's just the design or the aesthetics from the outside that make it seem that way?

ANyway, was your older toddler happy in the Peg?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC