I figure you guys would understand

Lea_Ontario

Picked up a new booster for miss Bug today - even at 10 she is truly excited !

Only my kid would be excited about a new booster seat !

Parkway SGL

Bug, 10 yrs 3 mns
66 lbs
52"

fada91a345713acfd4ff7a40cba3339c.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
LOL! Holiday and all, I missed this. She looks great! So funny about her being excited. My kids are excited about new seats, too.

Dillipop

She looks good! My oldest is 11 and while not asking, I think he's looking forward to the day that he fits without a booster. It probably won't be long.

DS rode in his monterey until he was about 10 with the back. After that, we used the back only for long trips. I think he sometimes misses the back but not enough to ask for it back.

I don't think too many people are on today. Holidays and weekends are slow around here lately. And late at night- now that we've moved to the west coast, it seems there is no one on when I'm on at night anymore.

Lea_Ontario

I can't get over the change from the older style Parkway SGL - this is much more like the Monterey !

But, Bug is quite happy, and says it's comfortable, so that is what counts.

And it gets Bear out of an expired booster :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC