Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Clek Foonf in Paul Frank Heart Shades and Julius Stripe

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Clek-Foonf-Frank-Convertible-Shades/dp/B006NWMOA8/?tag=carseatorg-20"]Clek Foonf in Paul Frank Heart Shades[/ame] $290

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Clek-Foonf-Convertible-Julius-Stripe/dp/B007PMNBNE/?tag=carseatorg-20"]Clek Foonf Julius Stripe[/ame] $390

No idea how long those prices will stick. I haven't seen Julius Stripe that low before.
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Clek Foonf in Paul Frank Heart Shades and Julius Stripe

Oh boy. Just ordered. If it's a 2013 what are the differences?

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
    Michelle

I am also curious about differences. I know it only comes with the short crotch buckle. Clek is out of stock on the longer ones atm.

Quote Originally Posted by UlrikeDG View Post
    Clek Foonf Julius Stripe $390

No idea how long those prices will stick. I haven't seen Julius Stripe that low before.
    The Julius Stripe is a lightning deal right now for $299. I think it runs until midnight eastern.

6. Thank You from:

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cevamal View Post
    The Julius Stripe is a lightning deal right now for $299. I think it runs until midnight eastern.
    Looks like there are a handful of Britax G3 and G4 seats coming up for lightning deals as well.

8. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by thepote View Post
    Looks like there are a handful of Britax G3 and G4 seats coming up for lightning deals as well.
    I don't know how to tell what deals are coming - do you think there will be a lightning deal for any of the click tight convertibles?

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rm2000hg View Post
    I don't know how to tell what deals are coming...
    Go to Amazon and click on "Today's Deals" at the top of the page. There will be one or two all-day deals at the top. The next thing on the page is the "Lightning Deals and More". You can scroll through to see what's coming up in the next 24 hours or so. If you are only interested in carseats, change the Sort by Category to "Baby." Sometimes, there are lots of seats, sometimes there are none. I don't see any coming up right now. If there's something I'm watching for, I check once or twice a day to make sure I don't miss anything.

I've noticed that the tracking site CamelCamelCamel does not catch Lightning Deals, so you have to check manually. And, of course, Admin appreciates it if you use a link from the forums with the referral code to get there.
    Last edited by UlrikeDG; 12-05-2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Added CSO referral code to link. -Ulrike
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

Carseat Crazy
    Cool - thanks!