Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Canada Best convertible car seat smaller car - Canada

Hello!
    I am wondering which convertible car seat to get. I am mainly looking at the Britax Marathon or the Diono Radian. However I drive a Hyundai Elantra..which would be better overall ,and considering the fit of the seat in this car.
    Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Keeks64's Avatar
    Hi & welcome!

How old is the child you need the seat for? Do you know their current weight & height?

Do you have other children in car seats using this vehicle also?

We can help you find the right car seat once we know a little more information

R: 09/2008, 40lbs & 44"
    D: 07/2012 27lbs & 33"

Unregistered

Re: Best convertible car seat smaller car - Canada

Hi Keeks64,

Yes, I guess more info would be helpful

My son is 4 months (going on 18 weeks). He is not yet ready for the convertible seat yet, but I presume he will be within the next 3-4 weeks.

He currently weighs 18lbs and is 27" long. A big boy !!
    There aren't any other children in car seats in this vehicle.
    We do plan on having a second child, in another 2 years or so.

Thanks again for your help!