Frontiers on Amazon & Diapers

rfk

Both Frontier 90 & Frontier G1.1 (new under-armrest, logo, other minor changes?) on sale for $230.

Just happened to go there randomly. Whoa. Got two for the twins.

The new G1.1 was only in Congo (Red). Coming soon (AFAIK) are a dark gray, light gray, Cow, and a random patchwork of colors called Kaleidoscope. Perhaps the re-do of Congo in the new design was a first run of the new design, pending the new colors? Who knows. Just so happens I was looking for G1.1's to go on sale in Congo. Go figure.

Last edited:
ADS

rfk

Try PishPoshBaby, they show both the older Frontier 90 and new Frontier ClickTight (aka Fronter G1.1), and they also show all the new & coming colors.

I'd stick to the updated design, note there are shipping delays depending on which color you choose.

Update - those 2 ClickTights I ordered Saturday afternoon? Delivered early Monday evening, using just the free shipping.

Wow.

fogdog

What do you think of the Congo fabric?
We currently have the Frontier in Onyx which we really like. It stays cool. How would you describe the texture of the Congo?
Looks like they are available on PishPoshBaby now in Congo, and a couple weeks in Metro for $230.

rfk

I'm totally the wrong guy to make an intelligent comment about materials.

Fabric is like a cross between cloth and plastic, but not close to either one. Quality of the fabric and entire seat seems high.

Really like the Congo-Red color. Was tempted by Metro as is matches the interior, but decided I didn't want another shade of gray inside mom's minivan. Congo strikes me as a vibrant red without being too loud or glaring. Hoping it appeals to twin boys, at least more than gray would have!

(But if we were putting them in my car vs mom's minivan, I would have gone for the color match. We also don't eat in dad's car, etc.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC