Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Community Member jwilliams's Avatar
    Maaaan...I bought a Pioneer on Saturday. Probably a better choice for a 5yo with a 17" bum-to-shoulder height who I want to keep harnessed for a couple of years, but I still like the looks of the pink Defender more.
    5yo harnessed in a Britax Pioneer, one 3yo RF in a Fllo and another 3yo RF in a plum RXT, all in a 2014 Honda Accord.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    I got an email from Harmony yesterday. The new colors of Defenders will be available, not just at Burlington Coat Factory, but at Walmart and on Amazon, at the end of February or beginning of March. They said if I can't find one, they'll give me a shipping quote--but that doesn't help right now.

DD1's seat in MIL's truck is expired. She hasn't ridden in it since it expired, but goodness, I can't wait forever to replace it...
    Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; mama to Rowan, 8/6/09, FFing in a Britax Pinnacle 90 and a Graco Nautilus; Sapphira, 8/17/12, FFing in a Chicco NextFit; Iris, 6/14/15, RFing in a Chicco KeyFit 30

Senior Community Member lpperry's Avatar

Re: Harmony Defender 360 @ Baby Depot / Burlington

Thanks! Searching for a friend bc all of a sudden walmart is out of stock. I couldn't find them anywhere until I searched here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliver (5 years) ff Radian RXT, Claudia (3 1/2 years) rf Radian RXT, Avery (2 years months) rf Coccoro, Vivian (3-14) rf Coccoro, Madeline (9) Literider,