Did one of you win the Olivia MA cover on ebay?

ADS

cpsaddict

OMG, I was going to bid when it was first posted, but $167.50 for a cover???? :eek: I really want one, but can't afford that.

marcymc

Luckily... we got our Olivia cover with a seat for about $40 more, lol.

:yeahthat: Us too.
How much does a cover cost directly from Britax. After seeing that, I'd be willing to sell mine (its only been used 3x) and buy another cover from Britax.

ZephyrBlue

I'm the one that sold it :) I was wondering if anyone here won it- but I'm guessing it wasn't "one of us", LOL!! I NEVER thought it would go so high. A like-new one sold for $60-something last week. The lady who won it said she's happy that she won, and I'm happy that she's happy :)

Splash

Oh geez... I just bought a brand new one for my sister (well, my niece) for $198. Except it was attached to a SEAT!!

Have you gotten payment yet? And she knows for sure and certain she's getting a cover only? That woman is INSANE!

ZephyrBlue

Yep, she paid via Paypal immediately and said how thrilled she is to have won this cover. I've, um, overpaid, once or twice for items on ebay that I really really wanted and they weren't the most financially sound purchases ;), but there ya go :)

sb518

holy crap! That's ridiculous for a freakin cover! Yay for money in your pocket lol you must be thrilled! I've sold a few gymboree blankets that people have gotten in bidding wars over and they went for insane amounts :D I love when that happens and I'm the seller lol

BudgieStew

I figured that was you by some of your posts.;)
Not me but I did win a cover from another member here a few weeks back.

BudgieStew

Hmmm was that me? A Barnum cover by chance?

Yup I just didn't want to name names.
I do believe I was bidding against another member from who I just happened to buy a Erin cover from two weeks before.

I slapped that Barnum on when DD was napping this afternoon.

Much softer then I thought..I can see where it would not hold up as well as the plush covers but no worries since it won't be on the seat full time.

Can't wait to take a picture.

cryswilkins

Yup I just didn't want to name names.
I do believe I was bidding against another member from who I just happened to buy a Erin cover from two weeks before.

I slapped that Barnum on when DD was napping this afternoon.

Much softer then I thought..I can see where it would not hold up as well as the plush covers but no worries since it won't be on the seat full time.

Can't wait to take a picture.

I can't wait to see it! I am glad that you like it.

ZephyrBlue

Oooh, that Barnum is gorgeous! That's one of my all-time favorite Britax covers. I wish I could justify buying the Jonah MA from albeebaby. I've coveted that one for a looonng time, sigh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC