Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Diapers.com - Britax sale plus extra 15% off

At www.diapers.com all the Britaxes are one sale and you can add a 15% coupon - save5day - and discount them even more. Even the click tights.

The 15% off works on most of the carseats (I know it does for Peg, but not Clek), but since the Britax are on sale already it's a huge discount when adding the the coupon.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-13-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Please use a link from here to support Car-Seat.Org!

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Diapers.com - Britax sale plus extra 15% off

Thanks! I was hoping it would work for the Pria as well but no such luck. Oh well. Now just to convince my husband why I need a $230 Cowmoo seat for a baby who fits just fine in his keyfit.... Hmm wonder what he would say if it just showed up?
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Senior Community Member jennzee's Avatar
    Tempting...,we're going to need a new seat very soon. I just wish the covers were available in all the models...I have the worst luck when it comes to loving all the covers that don't come with the seat I want, and not loving the ones that are available.
    Ryan, 12yo, Incognito
    Owen, 9.5yo, NBB
    Emmy, 9.5yo, NBB
    Quincy, 4, FF'ing Marathon
    Lindsey, 2, RF'ing CCO

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? We need a new seat for our vintage vehicle, and this looks like it just might be the best way to go.

I just ordered a cub pink Parkway SGL for $108 and change!
    Thank you!
    Misty, CPST and SK Senior Checker

Is their return policy the same as Amazon? The site is not letting me find that information, I just want to make sure that if it ends up not working (being too wide) that I can return it with no cost of return shipping.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    Is their return policy the same as Amazon? The site is not letting me find that information, I just want to make sure that if it ends up not working (being too wide) that I can return it with no cost of return shipping.
    I once got a seat for my mom's car from them and she hated the color. I called up, said the color didn't work, and they had UPS pick it for free the next day.

Senior Community Member jennzee's Avatar
    Yep, they have a great return policy!
    Ryan, 12yo, Incognito
    Owen, 9.5yo, NBB
    Emmy, 9.5yo, NBB
    Quincy, 4, FF'ing Marathon
    Lindsey, 2, RF'ing CCO

Thanks for putting my mind at ease! I bought the cowmoo, now how to tell DH He'll see the credit card bill soon enough I guess...

Thanks for posting this - just bought a new Frontier and it showed up the next day!