Graco MyRide and Turbo Booster puzzle well?

lourdes

So, on my quest of making a 3 across.... I was yesterday at Wal-Mart and was looking at the car seats (for no reason at all) and notice that the MyRide is small on the bottom and then wide, and was wondering if the MyRide and the Turbo Booster can puzzle week next to each other, does anyone knows?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't think the Turbo puzzles next to anything, except in a really big car with very high buckle stalks (it's a very boxy seat, incredibly difficult to buckle next to anything else). Harmony Dreamtime at Target might work if you need a highback. Graco MySize is narrower than My Ride, so maaaaybe that with a Turbo.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Good to know! I shouldn't let my Turbo buckling nightmares cloud my judgment. Though, give us a 1-5, was it actually easy (5) or whining annoyance and seat sliding difficult (1) to buckle that thing with a kid in it?

Brianna

Good question. I only used that set up once, probably 3-4 years ago. I know there was no sliding involved and I remember it wasn't too difficult for me to buckle, but I don't think a child could do it. So a 3?

lourdes

I have a really small car, IMO, I am going today to Toys R Us to try the set up, I will update how it went

NVMBR02

We had 2 turbos (both HB) and a Myride (both FFing and RFing) in a 2002 VW Golf. DD was able to buckle, but DS was not. I was able to buckle it fairly easily. The fact that the Myride has such a narrow base and sits up higher really helps.

lourdes

It didn't work!!!!!!!!! I have the TB with safety surrounds and the sides hits the bottom of the MyRide... so sad, it only worked if the booster was backless and she is not ready for that yet.....

NVMBR02

It didn't work!!!!!!!!! I have the TB with safety surrounds and the sides hits the bottom of the MyRide... so sad, it only worked if the booster was backless and she is not ready for that yet.....

Sorry. I assumed you were talking about the regular TB. I should have stated that. The TB with SS just hits at the wrong spot with many seats.

lourdes

I really didn't like it at all I'm the car because it took to.much space front to.back, I have the regular TB on.my sister's car, I just like the SS because it gives her some body protection

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC