I have done it!

Hazelandlucy

Got all my seats. For my car a Peg in the center and a Fllo outboard. For husband's car the Foonf and Britax Advocate we already have. Hopefully Fllo will be slightly easier for me to lift and pull DD1 out of.

In a year I will take the Foonf back and put in the center for DD1 to FF in. DD2 will get Fllo. DH car I will FF DD1 in the Britax as leg room will be getting dicey for DD2 and I like the deep sides for FF. DD2 gets Foonf and Peg RF. Unless awesome new seat with rebound bar and load leg as arrived!

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You have a car with center dedicated lower anchors and no belt overlap? (Sorry, don't remember your car.)

Hazelandlucy

Yes latch in the center. I don't think belts overlap although don't know what that really means!? Will be using latch only in the center though both RF and FF if that helps out an overlapping belt situation.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I was thinking of the foonf ff later. You only get the REACT benefit if you use lower anchors. Because it's heavy, the limit on using them is low, so they allow using lower anchors and belt- but you can do that only if the dedicated lower anchor position doesn't create belt interference.

Hazelandlucy

I was thinking of the foonf ff later. You only get the REACT benefit if you use lower anchors. Because it's heavy, the limit on using them is low, so they allow using lower anchors and belt- but you can do that only if the dedicated lower anchor position doesn't create belt interference.

I hope not! It's a 2014 Honda Odyssey. How do I tell?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC