Step away from the FB Buy and Sell it group!!!

mlohry

OMG!!! I am blue in the face arguing with a lady about selling a JJ Cole bundle me thing!!! "Well it says it's safe!" What the heck, just trying to help a buyer out. Thankfully admin on this site are safety aware. What the heck do people do when they see stuff like that for sale, try to inform or just shut up? The dang picture on the package she has shown even has the thing being used in a stroller, but she's selling it as a car seat cover of course. I need to get off the dang computer!

ETA I was very not rude with the information we have about how those types of accessories are not safe to be used. I said it would be great to use in a stroller like the picture showed. I also stated that the strap slots could be cut out and then it could be safely used.

ADS

jwilliams

JJ Cole insists that all of their products are 100% safe to use with car seats. It's frustrating for sure!

mlohry

JJ Cole insists that all of their products are 100% safe to use with car seats. It's frustrating for sure!

The lady even posted a picture where it says that is FV-blah, blah, blah safe.

I just need to step away, except for the expired seats that aren't allowed.

mlohry

These rock! No I didn't post something like this, thought about it, but didn't know where to look. She removed the posting, probably will try to sell somewhere else.

I just posted the 1st one on my FB page, at least I'll hope my friends keep their kids safe [emoji3]

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I have to spend more time just really stressing what a good harness fit looks like, and how this *might* interfere with that. Kids can be plenty safe with this in their seat, or on the precipice of death because their parents can't figure out a puzzle buckle or how to tighten a harness, period. I have to just try keep trying to educate and let them make their own choices, KWIM?

Hang in there, try not to let it get to you :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC