Britax click tight commercial

Jackie010307

I just saw a commercial for the click tight convertibles and I have to sat I'm impressed! Not only did they show how easy the click tight is to use they showed a boy that appeared to be around 4 getting ready to get into the seat!

ADS

Brianna

I haven't seen it yet but my friend texted me on Friday that they look pretty cool in the commercial. She and her fiance aren't the biggest fan of installing seats and she was instantly convinced that's the next seat she needs! Her twins aren't here yet but I'd like it if she ended up with them because I want to play with them :D

seb3244

Tried one at the store and it is so cool!! I really wanna sell my advocate that is 1 yr old and buy a new one :)

tl01

There were pros and cons to the commercial in my opinion. I didn't like that it made it seem like you just click the click tight and all is good. I know they can't do a full lesson in the commercial... But I can see parents not thinking of top tether etc. Even my DH said, "they have eliminated the need for techs". I of course think that is far from the truth;).

bella_1818

There were pros and cons to the commercial in my opinion. I didn't like that it made it seem like you just click the click tight and all is good. I know they can't do a full lesson in the commercial... But I can see parents not thinking of top tether etc. Even my DH said, "they have eliminated the need for techs". I of course think that is far from the truth;).

I have the A-CT, and I've been very grateful to be able to message a tech my three questions :)

kruithofphoto

I'm just gonna say I installed my first click tight seat and wow. Amazing technology and I thought the solid UAS in the foonf was great. New love for sure.

Jackie010307

We don't really watch tv much so seeing it was a bit of a surprise for me! I was most happy to see that the child getting into the seat was age appropriate for a ff harness. I hope some people see this and rethink putting a 4 year old in a booster.

numan123

I haven't seen it yet but my friend texted me on Friday that they look pretty cool in the commercial. She and her fiance aren't the biggest fan of installing seats and she was instantly convinced that's the next seat she needs! Her twins aren't here yet but I'd like it if she ended up with them because I want to play with them

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC