Any interest in Diono Angle Adjuster?

rodentranger

I have a red mesh XTSL cover and an angle adjuster (apparently there's a new and an old style-I'd guess mine is an old style?) I need to sell. Make a reasonable offer. I'm fairly confident that I have the harness pads and belly pad for the cover, but my kids have a terrible habit of taking them off, putting them on, taking them off, etc. I will dig in my CAR SEAT PARTS boxes and see if I can dig them out if there's interest.
I also have a whole XTSL seat with a red cover (DOM 10/10) that needs out of my living room. I could ship it if you're willing to pay shipping on a 27 lb seat. I'll have a box for it tomorrow.

SEAT GONE; ANGLE ADJUSTER STILL AVAILABLE

Last edited:
ADS

rodentranger

Re: Any interest in red XTSL cover or Angle Adjuster?

$120 with the extra cover, plus shipping?
My feelings won't be hurt if you think that's high. I used the cost/lifespan months x useable life left months "formula", then added $30 for the extra cover. If that's high, make a reasonable offer. :)

mommyfrog

Do you know if the xtsl cover would fit a regular sunshine kids rxt seat? And I'm no good at offers, so do you have a price for just the cover?

rodentranger

do you have any pictures of the seat and cover?

Seat and extra parts (As I'm realizing that I haven't any idea where I put the RF boot for safe keeping... I know I have it, I'm just not sure where at the moment. I'll have to dig further into my closet):

DOM:

SL strap was replaced by SK/Diono:

Longer crotch buckle is kind of dirty. Somewhere, I have the original buckle I believe:

Extra headwing assembly:

Cover has some staining and pilling, but is not excessive IMO:

Angle foam has a small dog toenail poke hole in the French instructions:

I don't think the cover will fit an RXT.
I'll get pics of the cover once DH comes home and reaches that box for me.

I'm realizing I'm not very organized, even though I thought I was.:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC