Best umbrella / travel stroller

fogdog

Our Peg Perego Si, which we have loved for 4 years, was just damaged irreparably by the airline. When I went to buy the replacement, I found out it is no longer made :( What are your favorite travel strollers?
We already have a jogger, Bugaboo, and P&T double - none of which go on an airplane easily. So I want something that is sturdy enough to handle the abuse but folds up easily. Recline is nice, but not necessary. A big, easily accessed basket or no-tip with bag on handles is important. And must have telescoping handles so my 6'3" husband can push it without complaining.
And, since the Si cost $225 and the airline is paying, I'd like to stay in the same price range.

ADS

AllieK

We love our Chicco Echo, it's exclusive to Target. We are actually considering buying the double version now that DD is here.

It handles very well, reclines to nearly completely flat, weighs very little, has a carrying handle, has a nice sized storage basket. My 6'4" husband is comfortable pushing it, as am I (5'5"). My son is now somewhere around 42lbs and 42" and he comfortably naps in it sometimes. It's also still easy to push with my son in it. Also, with it being fairly cheap I am not overly concerned with it getting lost or stolen.

The only cons are the canopy & the fact that it does tip if my diaper bag isn't slid all the way down the handles toward the seat back.

Rosey

Britax b-agile/ city mini is my goto travel stroller. You can load up the handle and it isn't tippy. One hand fold. All terrain wheels. Light weight.

jgomez411

I second the City Mini. We got one about 9 months ago for my almost 4 year old, and I have no idea why we didn't just get it in the first place. I got an awesome deal when JCPenney clearanced them ($75!). I ended up getting rid of all our other strollers, a more expensive umbrella stroller and an all-terrain stroller and have had no issues. I even use it when I jog, although if I had a choice, I would have gone for the City Mini GT because of the air filled tires!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC