Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unregistered

Smile Pliko four compatibility

I loved my Pliko P3 stroller for years and used a different brand car seat with the stroller's strap, which worked fine (graco, I think.) Seven years later, I'm in the market again for new baby gear. I would like to get the pliko four, but I want to know if I can again use a non-peg brand car seat. It is clearly compatible with the Peg perego (expensive) car seat. I'm hoping the pliko four stroller still has a strap that will accommodate other model car seats, even if they don't advertise it. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Pliko four compatibility

Welcome to car-seat.org! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm bumping so maybe a stroller guru will see it.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Carseat Crazy
    As long as the car seat fits width wise into the stroller then you'd be able to secure it with the straps you are referring to. I have the switch 4 so I'll see if the Chicco keyfit will fit in it. I also bought the Cybex universal car seat straps when I got the Cybex callisto stroller so I would use that to secure it.
    Nolan is expected to arrive on Sept 6, 2017 <3

Carseat Crazy
    I just checked my stroller and I actually have the pliko switch compact frame with the switch four seat. The Chicco keyfit does fit in it with the seat on the setting before completely flat. And it fits better with the bumper bar vs the snack tray. However, since it isn't the same brand the car seat doesn't snap in therefore you would definitely need the straps to secure it.
    Nolan is expected to arrive on Sept 6, 2017 <3