In Search Of Kinderpack KN Standard/Toddler STD straps - Nerd Love/Mix-Tape

lilti9er

I'm all new to babywearing but I'm about 90% sure I want a KP w/ koolnit instead of a Tula. Really, I'm not going to officially start bw until the next kid (whenever I get pregnant again) but I just thought it would come in handy to use for when DD falls asleep in the car and I don't want to use the stroller. Stats are that she's 2 yrs 8 mos old, 28.5 lbs (avg for when she fluctuates) and between 34.5-35 inches tall (she wasn't exactly still so I eyeballed it). I am really short at 5 ft and approx 150 lbs. I know I'd want to make sure it's fully adjustable for when DH would wear her too; he's 5'7" and approx 165 lbs.

I was thinking of just getting a standard to avoid buying too many sizes in the future since they are so expensive. I don't plan on using it all the time for DD, just for when we don't want to wake her too soon from a short nap. This way I could use it in the future for an infant with the seat cinched using the storage straps and a rolled up receiving blanket under the baby's bum...I saw this on a Kinderpack FB page.

Does anyone have the Nerd Love or Mix Tape in Standard/Standard? If it's a good price for me then I'll get it in Toddler/Standard and save up for a smaller size when the time comes. TIA!

Edit: Something I just thought of and did a quick google search was could I possibly use the Tula's "Free to Grow" leg extenders on the KP? The Sling Lady on FB says they are compatible but I haven't found where someone actually tried it yet.

Last edited:
ADS

Sunshine112

Are you on the KP bst on Facebook? That will be your best bet I think. I have a few, but I do think you will want a std/std and I don't have one in a print you're looking for :(

lilti9er

Are you on the KP bst on Facebook? That will be your best bet I think. I have a few, but I do think you will want a std/std and I don't have one in a print you're looking for :(

Yes, I am on there but their prices are so high and a lot of them are more interested in trades. May I ask what prints you have and how much are you asking?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC