ISO: Securekid

ADS

Suzibeck

I have a 400 I was going to donate to our hospital but a car dealer just gave us a combination seat on Saturday. Where are you located? I'm in Michigan and not very savvy on shipping so I hadn't really thought about shipping.

ETA: 8/6/12 DOM, lives in my garage so I will have to clean it up if I sell it.

morlando27

I'm in NY state (zip 13746). DOM isn't important. DS is 6 yo and I don't have anyone to hand it down to. That's why I don't want to buy a brand new one but he's close to maxing out the Maestro weight limit and I need to keep him harnessed as long as possible in DH's extended cab truck so I can keep him in the center (lap belt only) rather than behind DH where there's very little room. Do you have the box? If so, I could probably make the shipping arrangements so you just have to pack it and either drop it off or have the carrier pick it up.

morlando27

No I don't have the box.

Do you have a box it would fit in? You don't want to use one too much bigger though because they'll charge more to ship it based on box dimensions. It's actually possible to construct a custom box by cutting down one that's too big or combining several that are too small but I wouldn't expect you to go to that trouble.

Suzibeck

Sorry, we live in a small house and don't keep extra stuff around. I'm willing to check with stores if anyone knows a good box to look for.

morlando27

Did you get yours? I was going to post an ISO but didn't want to if you haven't gotten one yet.

No, I didn't get one but I think I've decided I don't really need one. There's currently a 300 for $88.19 and a 400 for $113.89 on Blinq with free shipping and returns and there are coupon codes readily available for another 10% off. So, that may be a better deal than you're going to find in swap anyway. Thanks for checking!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC