Parkway and Vivo widest base point?

ADS

LuvBug

morning bump:

the position Im trying to fit a seat in is next to my regent, which is installed in the center of my corolla. The seat base area is a little smaller than the head/torso area, so I really need to know the seatbase measurements. The vehicle seat is plush cloth and sort of does \___ that a little bit(actually that probably is the real life amount of it lol!) so I want to try to fit the seat on the ___ but I think it would be fine coming up on the hump too since once you apply a little weight it flattens.

sbaker

Since I happen to have both sitting in my living room right now :) I went and measured. I get 17" on the Parkway and 17.5"ish on the Vivo. The Vivo is actually smaller under the part that I measured. It's base is kind of shaped like \___/. The 17.5" is across the top part rather than the part that would actually touch the car's seat fabric. Does that make sense?? Please let me know if you need a different measurement or pics.
Sara

LuvBug

thanks so much!

Its starting to look like this wont work though :( I dont think I will have enough room overall. I need to go out and measure and right them down.

LuvBug

Thanks for those!

I went to target and bought a turbo, its the narrowest booster they had and I figured if it didnt fit nothing would... and it didnt :( (so I took it back, I just stayed in the parking lot to try it).

Would you mind doing me one last favor? Could you measure the Parkway's width of the back and middle and how long the seat is all together? of just the base.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC