ISO Coccoro and Classic Marathon

lovemybabybug

Looking for either/both seats with at least 2 years of life left. Ideally no pink CCO. Don't care what cover the MA has ( naked would be ok too)

I am located in NJ if that matters

I also have a 2010 My Ride in Alma I could trade for it.

ADS

jwilliams

I have a cherry pie and a chestnut available for shipping on 10/27. DOM 8/2012. Infant inserts/pillows were not used.

The chestnut is in better shape than the cherry pie, which has some snags at the foot area. I can get pictures tomorrow.

I also have the little foam block from Combi.

jwilliams

Both have a 8/2012 DOM. Used from 2/2013 - present. No stains or rips. Some wear around the foot area, as shown, slightly more on the cherry pie. I have all harness pads and the inserts are in like new condition because they were not used.

$120 plus shipping? I am in PA so it shouldn't be awful to get it to NJ. I can check on shipping given a ZIP.

Last edited:

Brie

I would prefer the cherry pie, curious what shipping would be to 97140? Are these the newer model, not sure what year those started? And of course this is only if OP doesn't want it :)

jwilliams

I would prefer the cherry pie, curious what shipping would be to 97140? Are these the newer model, not sure what year those started? And of course this is only if OP doesn't want it :)

I believe this is the new model - RF tethering in manual, two piece insert?

I have a brand new glacier grey marathon cover with body pillow (no strap covers or belly pad) that you can have FFS. My MA is expired and I have 5 covers for it not including this one.. :cool:

Brie

Can you tell me what shipping would be for the one CCO to 97140? Hoping to hear back from OP soon to know what is available :)

jwilliams

Can you tell me what shipping would be for the one CCO to 97140? Hoping to hear back from OP soon to know what is available :)

Shipping to 97140 is $38 from 17701 to 97140. That's the cheapest I can find, and I have a box that is basically just the size of the seat. (Though it is not the original box).

Shipping to a randomly selected NJ location (Camden) starts at $13 with insurance and tracking.

jwilliams

Sorry, I haven't logged on here forever!!!

Does the chestnut have all pads as well? And is it the new model?

What's shipping to 08724?

It has all pads/inserts and is the new model.

I have the D-ring as well. I may not have the blue locking clip, but I can look if you want.

jwilliams

I'll be darned - sitting in my box o'car seat accessories were two blue Coccoro locking clips.

So, seat includes: seat, unused infant padding, D-ring, blue locking clip, Combi-approved foam block. Harness was recalled and replaced. OP, I have one manual if you want it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC