Oh question...Graco Arriva?!?!

ThreeBeans

I thought that seat was old news...but there was one at the class today, brandy new, DOM of February 07 :eek:

It doesn't even have a base.

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
If I remember right, an instructor at my tech course said the Arriva is still used as a hospital/institutional give away seat, but not sold to the general public.

Congrats on taking the course. :thumbsup: :)

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
The Arriva is a Dorel/Cosco seat, but yes, it is current. I HATE that seat. It was one of the few that the PX in Germany always had in stock, and it fits babies horribly. There's a HUGE gap between the crotch buckle and the baby, and it's really easy for a little one to wiggle sideways in that seat.

cpsaddict

Graco makes a seat called the Assura, which I know is a giveway at some hospitals here in Oregon. It's also baseless. They are based off the wonderful Century SmartFit with it's weird bar and loop harness adjustment and buckle down by the feet.

ThreeBeans

Oh, DUR, it was the Graco Assura, not the Graco Arriva. The Arriva is from Cosco :rolleyes: No wonder I couldn't find anything on it when I googled it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC