Chest Clip Comparison

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/HoudiniSCarseat/photo#5121718254032190754

So I got ahold of Houdini's earliest work, thought you all might enjoy it.

LOL, seriously, don't try this at home, kids, it's just for your viewing pleasure :p

Britax aficionados usually agree (if they have a preference)...the old style clip is smoother than the new style. I still have to measure distances between the harness in each clip, but obviously the SK one is choker-tight and warps the belts worse than any of them...makes that 'horrid' one-piece paper clip clip (which I liked...) look good in comparison...
:)

Attachments

• DSC04085.JPG
    DSC04085.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 45
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I had that one minute where the big kids were playing with the little one, and DH is working *late* tonight...basically the stars aligned so I could do something completely frivolous, lol.

southpawboston

what carseat is that that you did the comparo on? the cover looks like a scenera, but the buckle and tongues are the IMMI style like on the radian, britax and recaro.

mominabigtruck

I think its a scenera, the new cosco buckles suck:thumbsdown: If you have nails like me it makes it a pita to unbuckle because you have to push so hard and so far in.

tjham

Julie, I recognise the Radian, Britax and Cosco clips but not the other two. What are they?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
what carseat is that that you did the comparo on? the cover looks like a scenera, but the buckle and tongues are the IMMI style like on the radian, britax and recaro.

yeah, Scenera...what does your Scenera buckle look like, and is this why Arly's always saying she hates cosco buckles and i'm disagreeing? I like this one, it's small... um, of course, I have NO nails :rolleyes:

arly1983

yeah, Scenera...what does your Scenera buckle look like, and is this why Arly's always saying she hates cosco buckles and i'm disagreeing? I like this one, it's small... um, of course, I have NO nails :rolleyes:

YES, YES, YES!!!!!

I LOVE the buckle on your scenera. I LOATHE the buckle on the new coscos/maxi-cosi. It is the same one that is on the Apex in this pic.

Picture339.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Phew! Man, that one DOES suck :p (holy cow that's a short strap, no wonder everyone was complaining, lol)

:)

southpawboston

my scenera (DOM 12/06) has the same buckle and tongues as the APEX and the new signo, but the crotch strap length is somewhere between the two (signo being long and APEX being short). i actually like the cosco-style buckles now!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC