Anyone near Pittsburgh - 2 cow fr85s, 2 nextfits

YinzerMama

Twins are in boosters so shuffling many car seats - anyone local have interest? 2 cow fr85s, all pads, excellent condition, one has taped foam on headrest (the usual, toddler grabbing while coverless and breaking it deal), other foam is fine. I was thinking $150 each, I don't know what is reasonable. Both DOM 1/11.

2 nextfits - one pulse, one studio. Studio was in my husbands car so had less use but both excellent condition. Both Nov 11 DOM so newer harness pads and longer crotch strap. I don't know what is reasonable? $200 for pulse, $180 for studio?

I can ship the nextfits (have the boxes) - cannot ship the frontiers, no boxes, no idea how to ship them. Would love to find someone local though.

If interested will post pics. Other than the foam in the one fr85, I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary worth mentioning.

ADS
C

cdrake

Interested in 1 of these - any of them really...
Any chance you ever get out towards Harrisburg?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC