car seat/booster for Buick Enclave

kld182

My parents would like to buy inexpensive car seats/booster seats for my children to keep in their car for occasional use. I'm looking for recommendations. My almost 5 year old daughter is wearing 5/6 size clothes. She is currently riding in a Recaro Performace Sport and a Diono Radian (both with 5 point harness). She is good about sitting upright in the car and has done well in the past when we've traveled and had to use a belt positioning booster.

My two year old son is still rear facing in our car and rides in an Evenflo Triumph Advance. He occasionally rides forward facing in a Cosco Scenera when we travel. He is wearing 3T shirts. Would a Graco My Ride 65 be a good option? He rides in this RFing in his other grandparents' car and seems very comfortable.

Can you please recommend inexpensive options which will fit well in a Buick Enclave? Thanks for your help!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I'd look at the Harmony Defender for your older daughter, and for your son I'd look at the Evenflo SureRide or Safety 1st Guide 65.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC