News Forumrunner Car-Seat.Org App Ending - Please use Tapatalk

DabOfLoven

Re: Tapatalk Mobile App Test + Forumrunner App Ending

I'm still seeing everything. Can you not get there through the browse menu?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
I has tried restarting the app and everything it just wasn't there. Now it is back so apparently it was a momentary glitch. Weird.

My phone has a mind of its own, if you're seeing this I'm on it. Sent from Tapatalk.

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

The original Car-Seat.Org iphone/android app license expires December 20th. While the company is offering to renew, they have stated that it will remain broken as they will no longer support or update it, as has been the case for nearly 2 years now.

So, sometime around 4 weeks from now, the app may cease to function. I do not know if this will happen immediately or if it may take a while for them to disappear. At that time, you will no longer be able to download the apps from the apple/google stores and push notifications will no longer work. It is my impression that you may still be able to use the app you already have for reading and posting (except where that function is already broken due to lack of support).

I have not received any major complaints about the Tapatalk app, so I plan to continue to use it for now, at least until a future forum upgrade.

amelia222

Is there a way to stay signed in to CSO on tapatalk? It keeps signing me out every few minutes.

DabOfLoven

Is there a way to stay signed in to CSO on tapatalk? It keeps signing me out every few minutes.
Humm, I haven't had that problem. I only signed in once.

My phone has a mind of its own, if you're seeing this I'm on it. Sent from Tapatalk.

MotoMommaNH

I can't see the Community Member Coffee break on the Tapatalk App. Using an HTC One M8....

DabOfLoven

I can't see the Community Member Coffee break on the Tapatalk App. Using an HTC One M8....
Mine glitches and does that sometimes too. I usually can go to a thread that I'm following that's in the community side and I can start seeing it again. One time it took a couple times of doing it before it worked

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Also make sure you haven't been inadvertently logged out, or are logged into the Tapatalk account, but not your Car-Seat.Org account, which is separate.

MotoMommaNH

tried the above trick and made sure I am logged in...rebooted my phone. Still not there :(

I'll keep trying!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Your account looks setup OK, I'm not sure what the issue might be. I hope someone who uses Tapatalk might have some other tips. Worst case, perhaps remove it completely and download again?

MotoMommaNH

Following up on this. Tapatalk seems to have updated and things are very different as far as browsing the threads goes. All is working well!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

There is also a server update I have not yet installed, but it appears to be minor bug fixes best I can tell.

DabOfLoven

Um, so I updated tapatalk and I have to say, I hate it now. The layout is so confusing and so hard to surf around the different boards. I've figured out how to do it but it is very awkward now!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

I made an attempt to update the forum tapatalk plugin today but it appears to be broken. I have reverted to the previous version, but please report if you are having any error messages or bugs. I have also given feedback that members do not like the new app version.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

For Tapatalk users who do not like the app update issued a couple weeks ago (v4.10), there is a huge outcry against the new version at the Tapatalk forums as well. There is also apparently a way to revert to v4.9.5 of the app:

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/guide-reverting-to-an-older-tapatalk.27718/

Please keep in mind that this is a third party download and not supported by Tapatalk! Hopefully Tapatalk will listen to their community and put back up the previous version for those who liked it.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

The server side plugin was just updated. It does not appear to be broken this time, but please report if there are any issues in the app!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

There was a minor Tapatalk update today, hopefully it does not create any issues.

tesslouise

Color me out of the loop, but I just downloaded Tapatalk and am trying to make it work on my phone. But even though it says I am signed in to the car seat forum, my subscribed threads aren't showing up. Help?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC