What car seat does your kid want?

jjordan

My 3 year old just saw an ad on my facebook for the new Britax Clicktight Boulevard in Kaleidescope and immediately pointed to it and said, "I want that car seat!" Sorry kid, I have no plans to buy you a $370 seat when you have one that works just fine. (Although if carseatblog has a giveaway you can bet I'll be entering! :))

What seats have your kids asked for lately? Or is it just my kids that frequently request new seats when they see car seat pictures?

ADS

krasota

My 7yo merely requested that his seat be red. He has a lovely SecureKid300 with red accents, but I'm not sure we'll keep it when he outgrows the harness as it's a real pain to buckle the seatbelt in booster mode.

Hopefully I can find a nice, red, dedicated booster when I no longer need him harnessed (tight three across at the moment).

jwilliams

I just found out that my 4yo wants one of the Tokidoki Oobrs. I find them to be a bit busy but I don't really mind them. Sadly, because of my insistence on doing three across and her inability to not lean over into her sisters' space, it will be a few years before she gets one.

We've never had Tokidoki anything. She just saw them when I was browsing the Clek site.

My 2yos just want the 4yo's seat. They'll actually get it soon.

katymyers

Hunter likes the Toki Doki stuff a lot and has asked for a few times. Ella just wants a pink seat. Levi doesn't seem to care at all :p.

MotoMommaNH

DS wants his cow seat back, (an MA70 that he outgrew the harness height on). Like he's genuinely sad that he doesn't use it anymore and wants to know why he doesn't fit.

So since Ill be giving it to DD, I showed him the pix of the FR90 in cow coming out and he's all for that!

arly1983

My DS just wants green. My DD lows cowmoo. DS is in a maui blue frontier 85, he thinks it's green so I am not arguing. I recently bought a cowmoo cover for DDs pwsg.

I try really hard not to let them see seats I can't afford or they are too big for, etc. I am fairly sure DD would love toki if she saw it.

K wants a "backwards cow seat". L wants a cow harnessed seat. She has a PWSGL with a cow cover and a manhattan PinnacleCT ATM (8 but not neurotypical and a maaaaajor car sleeper and turns into a wet noodle). She'll be getting a cow cover for her seat as soon as they're released up here. K is out of luck.. His current ride is a FF cow advocate or FRct in onyx, but he'll be getting a cow cover for his FRct as well. I want a Performance Sport SO bad.

Kegracin

DS2 would rather have a cow seat (he's using a zebra fr90 currently). I'm not showing him the new covers as he's almost 6 and can deal with zebra. However if they bring the cow parkway back he will be getting one of those.

lovemy2kidstw

My DS (almost 4) wanted the ninja turtle car seat, so we sold one seat & bought it. DD (5) wanted one too, but she saw the new Cinderella seat & now she wants it!

Persimmon

DS would be over the moon if he had a Zebra cover on his Pinnacle. I called Britax they said Frontier covers will fit on the Pinnacles. I won't get him a new one but I will if I find a used one.

alake

My girls miss their cow seats from when we moved back from Florida. They would love covers for their seats in cow, but are pretty happy with their pink parkways

nataliem257

A Hawaii blue Kiddy cruiserfix. She loves blue and I accidentally showed it to her before I realized that cover wasn't available in the US :crying:

babyherder

My five year old nanny girl wants to sit without a seat and in the front. My three year old nanny girl wants a blue seat. Neither is happening any time soon (if ever).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC