Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!


 

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    CPS Technician Kac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,611

    ISO booster or combination seat

    Anyone selling anything? I'd love a booster or combination seat for my nephew.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

  2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads
    Join Date
    April, 2001
    Posts
    Many
     
     

  3. #2
    Senior Community Member Baylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,532

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    I have my Fr85. It needs new foam for the headrest. 2011. I just don't need it anymore. I don't want to throw it out.
    A five stepper and a booster rider

  4. #3
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    I have a few things: Pioneer, PWSGL, Evenflo SecureKid.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  5. #4
    CPS Technician sunnymw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Albany GA
    Posts
    1,732

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Tracee, not to hijack, but how much would you want for your PWSGL?
    Sunny, a new patrol car, an old raggedy Civic, and:
    J | 10.06 | RSTV2(L)
    M | 07.08 | RSTV2(S)
    K | 07.11 | FN90CT

  6. #5
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnymw View Post
    Tracee, not to hijack, but how much would you want for your PWSGL?
    I haven't really thought about it lol. Maybe $80?
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  7. #6
    CPS Technician sunnymw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Albany GA
    Posts
    1,732

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    I haven't really thought about it lol. Maybe $80?
    If you still have it at the end of this month I'm interested. I'll come to you this time
    Sunny, a new patrol car, an old raggedy Civic, and:
    J | 10.06 | RSTV2(L)
    M | 07.08 | RSTV2(S)
    K | 07.11 | FN90CT

  8. #7
    CPS Technician munchkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    760

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    I have a few things: Pioneer, PWSGL, Evenflo SecureKid.
    If kac passes how much for the pioneer or secure kid?
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

  9. #8
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    If kac passes how much for the pioneer or secure kid?
    I'm thinking maybe $100 for the Pioneer and $50 for the SK? (plus shipping)
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  10. #9
    CPS Technician Kac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,611

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    I'm thinking maybe $100 for the Pioneer and $50 for the SK? (plus shipping)
    Can I see a picture of the Pioneer?
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

  11. #10
    CPS Technician zactayaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,815

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Baylor View Post
    I have my Fr85. It needs new foam for the headrest. 2011. I just don't need it anymore. I don't want to throw it out.
    How much do you want for the FR?

    Zack 12/20/90 Taylor 5/11/98
    Austin 4/16/03 69lbs 58" Happily riding in Incognitos!
    Gavin 4/20/09 53lbs, 47" FF in an RXT, GN, and 2 FR85's
    DN Olivia 10/2/14 riding in an SR35

  12. #11
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    Can I see a picture of the Pioneer?
    Sure! It may be tomorrow before I can get one since it's in DH's car but it's the red one from BRU.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  13. #12
    CPS Technician Belle's Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    169
    I'm not far from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you are anywhere in the area or a reasonable meeting distance I have several harness-to-HBBs and HBBs I'd be willing to sell. I'm too embarrassed to admit how many I have total for my two children but the following are the GN/boyish seats I could part with:
    - Britax Frontier 90 in "Canyon" (DOM is 04/13)
    - Britax Frontier 90 in"Zebra" (DOM is 04/13)
    - Britax Parkway SGL in "Canyon" (DOM is 04/13)
    - 2x Clek Oobr in "Shadow" (both have DOMs of 08/09)
    - Recaro Vivo with two covers "Midnight Desert" and "Carbon" (DOM is 06/11)
    - Diono Radian GXT in "Midnight" (DOM is 09/12)

    I am willing to ship them but I think shipping would be very pricy as all of the seats (other than the PWSGL) have either a magnesium, aluminum or steel frame making them pretty heavy.

    If you're interested in any of them LMK & I can look up the "formula" for computing an asking price...if you'd like to MMAO (for the seat w/o shipping & then I could LYK what the shipping cost would be. I have the original manufacturer's boxes for all of the seats except for the Radian GXT so that would be the only one I would have to purchase a box for...IDT I kept the box for the GXT as it's not with all of the others.

    LMK if you are interested

  14. #13
    Senior Community Member Baylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,532

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by zactayaus View Post
    How much do you want for the FR?
    Im sorry, It was snatched up!.
    A five stepper and a booster rider

  15. #14
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    Can I see a picture of the Pioneer?
    Finally got one.

    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  16. #15
    CPS Technician Kac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,611

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    Finally got one.

    $100 shipped?
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

  17. #16
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    $100 shipped?
    No, $100 plus shipping. If you PM your zip code I can get you a shipped price.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  18. #17
    Senior Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    319

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle's Mamma View Post
    I'm not far from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you are anywhere in the area or a reasonable meeting distance I have several harness-to-HBBs and HBBs I'd be willing to sell. I'm too embarrassed to admit how many I have total for my two children but the following are the GN/boyish seats I could part with:
    - Britax Frontier 90 in "Canyon" (DOM is 04/13)
    - Britax Frontier 90 in"Zebra" (DOM is 04/13)
    - Britax Parkway SGL in "Canyon" (DOM is 04/13)
    - 2x Clek Oobr in "Shadow" (both have DOMs of 08/09)
    - Recaro Vivo with two covers "Midnight Desert" and "Carbon" (DOM is 06/11)
    - Diono Radian GXT in "Midnight" (DOM is 09/12)

    I am willing to ship them but I think shipping would be very pricy as all of the seats (other than the PWSGL) have either a magnesium, aluminum or steel frame making them pretty heavy.

    If you're interested in any of them LMK & I can look up the "formula" for computing an asking price...if you'd like to MMAO (for the seat w/o shipping & then I could LYK what the shipping cost would be. I have the original manufacturer's boxes for all of the seats except for the Radian GXT so that would be the only one I would have to purchase a box for...IDT I kept the box for the GXT as it's not with all of the others.

    LMK if you are interested
    Belle's Mamma, How much are you asking for the Vivo and the SGL? (PM'd you)

  19. #18
    CPS Technician jenfrogmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    No, $100 plus shipping. If you PM your zip code I can get you a shipped price.
    Is this still for sale?
    Jeni- CPST and Mom to: Parker 6 Diono Mont. and Combi Hbb, Myles 3 Foonf and RXT. Day care provider to J, A, Z, Radians x 3!

  20. #19
    Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    715

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by jenfrogmom View Post
    Is this still for sale?
    No, sorry! All I have for sale now is a Parkway SGL.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

  21. #20
    CPS Technician SignCuer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    505

    Re: ISO booster or combination seat

    Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    No, sorry! All I have for sale now is a Parkway SGL.
    How much for the Parkway?
    Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13, riding in a Graco 4Ever and Cosco NEXT, TTC#2 who will get either Graco 4Ever or Britax B-Safe35.
    All ride safe in 2015 Chevrolet Trax

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •