2T-3T girls

Lenae

Sassy has finally had a growth spurt, so I went through clothes. Most everything is 2T or 3T, there are one or two things that are smaller or bigger. I will try to note size and brand for every picture, but if I forger anything, I'm happy to answer questions. Everything is in GUC unless otherwise noted. I am also happy to take more pictures at better angles or whatever if needed.

Left to right) Hanna Andersson size 90- $6 PENDING, Hanna Andersson size 90- $6 PENDING, Disney Store (Nala from The Lion King is the picture on them) size 3years- $4, Carters 3T, Carters 3T, Carters 3T $4 each

Both TCP) red/white/blue 3T, pink 2T $5 each

TCP 3T, pink tutu dress $5, sweater dress SOLD

Both Hanna Andersson) color block size 80, stripes size 90 $6 each SOLD

Both Carters) Horses 2T SOLD, purple 24months $5 each

More to come in next post!

Last edited:
ADS

Lenae

Jumper and shirt) Carters 3T- $5 SOLD, Minnie Mouse 3T (random brand)- $2 SOLD

Flowers) Lands End 2T- $5 SOLD, Plaid) random brand 2T- $3

Hawaii) no idea on size, fits like 2T, Polka dots) random brand 2T $3 each SOLD

Red and black) Blueberi Blvd 3T- $6, Blue) random brand 2T- $3

Brown with flowers) BabyGap 2years comes with matching headband- $6 SOLD, Brown with purple sleeves) Old Navy 2T- $4 SOLD

Both Old Navy) 3T really comfy play dresses, a little wash faded, pink/pruples comes with leggings. Pink/purple $5, blue/brown $3 SOLD

Last edited:

Lenae

Nike) 2T (as small stain on back of shorts), blue outfit) Cherokee shirt 24months, shorts 2T- $5 each

Gold) Gymbo 18-24 months, plaid) Jumping Beans 18months, pink) Garanimals 18months, green) Carters 18months $2 each

Plaid) Carters 2T, denim) Circo 2T, green) Old Navy 2T- $2 each

All Super Skinny jeans from H&M, one pair is size 1.5-2years, the other two are 2-3years, they all fit the same. Fairly worn in the knees. $2 each SOLD

Blue, coral, teal leggings) Carters 3T SOLD, purple) Old Navy 3T SOLD, plaid) H&M 2-3years. Leggings $2, plaid $4

Last edited:

Lenae

Both Kids Korner) 3T- $2 each

Both TCP) size 3T- $2 each

H&M 1.5-2years layering tees- $2 each

All Carters 3T- $3 each

TCP pink) 3T, TCP blue) 4T- $2 each SOLD

Both Old Navy 3T- $2 each

Last edited:

Lenae

Old Navy) 2T, very light stain on the back of the white one $2 each

Old Navy) 3T- $2 each

Carters) 3T- $4 each SOLD

Carters) horse 3T, owl 2T SOLD- $4 each

Carters) flowers 2T SOLD, blue 3T- $4 SOLD

Last edited:

Lenae

Columbia 24months- $5 and hat is One Size/Infant- $5

Pink polka dots and brown butterflies SOLD, red $5

Both Old Navy 2T, white (wool and dry clean only)- $15 brown- $10

Genuine Kids by OshKosh (Target) 2T- $10 SOLD

Genuine Kids by OshKosh (Target) 2T- $4

Columbia down snow suit 24months- $25

Columbia fleece suit 24months- $20

Last edited:

Lenae

Nike gray size 8- $10, Nike white size 6- $10, Puma size 6- $10

Sandals TCP size 7- $3 SOLD, black from Payless size 7.5- $3, white from Payless size 6- $3

Left to right, top to bottom all size 8 (except pink and white polka dots on the bottom are 7.5) TCP, Old Navy, Disney Store, Carters, Gap, H&M (size7.5) $5 each

Payless 8.5, like new $5

Last edited:

Lenae

Free for cost of shipping with anything else because of imperfections (small holes or tears mostly, very small)

Pink hearts TCP 3T, Disney Store Marie 3years, Minnie Mouse 2T SOLD, random brand 2T, Old Navy 2T

Old Navy size 7, nothing wrong with these, I just don't want to wash them up and they're quite dirty

Last edited:

Meg

Are these still available? I'll take them, if so! Shipping is 12508.

Carters Horses 2T $5 each
Baby Gap brown with flowers dress 2years comes with matching headband- $6
Carters owl shirt 2T- $4 each
All Super Skinny jeans from H&M, 2-3years, they all fit the same. Fairly worn in the knees. $2 each (all 3)
= $21

And the free Minnie 2t.

Lenae

Are these still available? I'll take them, if so! Shipping is 12508.

Carters Horses 2T $5 each
Baby Gap brown with flowers dress 2years comes with matching headband- $6
Carters owl shirt 2T- $4 each
All Super Skinny jeans from H&M, 2-3years, they all fit the same. Fairly worn in the knees. $2 each (all 3)
= $21

And the free Minnie 2t.

Yes, all still available. I'll PM you.

rachelandtyke

If the 2 HA dresses fall through, I definitely want them (plus some other things). Could you please post closer up pics of the HA PJs. I'm having a hard time trying to make out the patterns. Thanks! :eek:

Lenae

If the 2 HA dresses fall through, I definitely want them (plus some other things). Could you please post closer up pics of the HA PJs. I'm having a hard time trying to make out the patterns. Thanks! :eek:

The two HA dresses sold, sorry. Here are some more pics of the pajamas.

I want the one piece dresses with sleeves you have left... And maybe the Genuine Kids coat...
Exactly which dresses would you like? The ON brown with flowers and purple sleeves is one piece, so is the Blueberi Blvd one that is black and red, any others? Oh, the Minnie Mouse dress also has sleeves.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm a little confused as to what is taken, but I want them ALL lol. Katie Sue will only wear dresses right now (or t shirts with no pants, but we only allow that at home...) No layers so no jumpers, but any sleeved dresses you have left I'll take. (you can list off what's available if you want me to confirm, or pm me...)

katiesmommy

Do you still have the Carters denim jumper and yellow polka dot shirt? We had that set last year and I loved it. If you still have it, I'd like it please.

Lenae

Bump. I still have quite a bit available, and I don't really want the hassle of our local consignment store or ebay. I offer pretty great shipping prices, too!

momof3reading

Hi! My zip is 43545

I'm interested in the pair of Hanna Anderson pjs.

Left to right) Hanna Andersson size 90- $6, Hanna Andersson size 90- $6, Disney Store (Nala from The Lion King is the picture on them) size 3years- $4, Carters 3T, Carters 3T, Carters 3T I]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC