easiest to install infant seat?

bnsnyde

Easiest to install infant seat?
Go!
(Oh, and easy to use helps too).

Let's say you'd be installing it potentially daily once 9-year-old goes to school and his booster is not occupying that seat.

So far we have a Chaperone that'd expire within the month of us needing it, and an Aton 2 which for a few reasons I don't find super easy. I like something you can thrust up then down into the base and it just sort of clicks itself in if you're at all close; nothing you have to line stuff up to click.

ADS

1mommy

I'd just caution that the Keyfit base has the seatbelt lock off which if you dont read directions (like my husband...) you may not know to thread the shoulder belt through one side's lock off's, other then that I find it super easy to install. And I love the latch install. I also find it super easy to click in and out, I can plop it down without it having to be too exactly ligned up, I just make sure to test it with a quick pull up to make sure its locked on.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Aton, Keyfit, and Pipa. Pipa has some incompatibilities with the rigid LATCH but if it works in your car it's dreamy.

hope41more

Pipa is a dream in my car, but difficult in DH. If your latch bites are not buried incredibly deep, it's super easy. Like, 20 second easy. I need to use the angler, but even so it's an easy install. DH's car has them SUPER DEEP, and when trying to get the appropriate angle it's just really hard to get them back that far. I'd say try it at a store if you can.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC