New Britax covers - any coming for Parkway boosters?

Carolinadaisy

I know the ABC expo is going on right now and Britax has the new clicktight convertibles coming out soon. I've seen photos of a cowmoo cover for the Frontier 90. What about the Parkway?? Any new covers coming for those?? I personally am less than thrilled with current cover choices!

ADS

katymyers

I sure hope so! The current covers suck :(. I'm also bummed cause I was going to buy new covers for my Boulevards and all the covers Britax is currently selling are lame.

rfk

I know the ABC expo is going on right now and Britax has the new clicktight convertibles coming out soon. I've seen photos of a cowmoo cover for the Frontier 90.

ABC Expo just getting underway now... so you have seen a Cow for Frontier 90? Any more info, photos, links, etc? Timeframe? (Not been to dig up anything via Google thus far...)

Thanks!

Snow mom

Is it just me or does the cow not look as plush in that photo as it used to be? Isn't cowmoo a velour cover?

rfk

Well after many months of waiting for the Check Fit fix, I'll go back into a holding pattern to wait for this (and you can see the new under-armrest design in the photo).

Can you speculate what "coming soon" really means? The Check Fit fix was "coming soon" for about 10 months.

I had a feeling there might be some "breaking news" from ABC Expo, new covers to go along with the armrest redesign. And the current F90's appear to be discounted at several vendors right now, I'm guessing to clear them out. Plus, I'm sure the new labels are worth waiting for!

Last edited:

PikkuMyy

The boosters need some green and turquoise. There is always a pink pattern but boys just get black, gray and brown. Blah.

Carolinadaisy

The boosters need some green and turquoise. There is always a pink pattern but boys just get black, gray and brown. Blah.

Yes! I'd even be happy with blue. The red and brown is just hideous.

I was hoping someone who went to ABC expo would have good news to share on this front. It seems that the boosters may have been neglected!

PikkuMyy

Yes! I'd even be happy with blue. The red and brown is just hideous.

I was hoping someone who went to ABC expo would have good news to share on this front. It seems that the boosters may have been neglected!

I'd be happy with a gender neutral red or blue. But yeah...red and brown? :/

Athena

Is it just me or does the cow not look as plush in that photo as it used to be? Isn't cowmoo a velour cover?

I don't know about that one, but yes, the previous cowmoo convertibles and FR85 is a thick, soft velvet material.

And for girls too! Regardless of what those sexist boys at school say, girls don't have to love pink. Colors should be equal opportunity.

nataliem257

I don't know about that one, but yes, the previous cowmoo convertibles and FR85 is a thick, soft velvet material.

And for girls too! Regardless of what those sexist boys at school say, girls don't have to love pink. Colors should be equal opportunity.

Yep. I have 2 girls and I would be all over a Kiwi or Laguna parkway. I am pretty loyal to britax but when it comes time to booster I don't think I could stomach buying any of the current heinous covers.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
No interesting new covers for the boosters, unfortunately. Pioneer is getting 2 new fashions ("Coral" and a muted blue/grey called "Pacifica"). Frontier is getting Cowmoo in December but it's not plush.

No interesting new covers for the boosters, unfortunately. Pioneer is getting 2 new fashions ("Coral" and a muted blue/grey called "Pacifica"). Frontier is getting Cowmoo in December but it's not plush.

Thanks, Kecia :) I wish the cow was plush like the old, old Classic MA covers. I will surrender my first born before I surrender my Classic cow cover. But I'm just happy to have even some cow coming back into the picture.

And..
Pacifica? Sounds familiar! ;)

rfk

Not until Dec for Cow on Frontier?

May seem like a crazy question - when do Frontiers ship with the new labels? I wonder if anything else gets refreshed behind the new labels?

MotoMommaNH

Ack, not until December for cow? DS spare seat in Grammys car expires in November... I guess no rides with her until December! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC