Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Does anyone have an RA55 cover?

Micah's shredded while I was washing it (in the tub, cold water, didn't even use any soap because it already had some small tears). It's unbelievable, the fabric was just tearing apart in my hands. It's his only seat. We leave on vacation in a week and I am calling Britax in a few minutes, but I don't think anything will make it to us in time.

So, does anyone have an RA cover they can overnight? PM me.
    DS Micah 7/12/11 in a RA 55

Approved to adopt Baby 2 and waiting for a match!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

PMing you.
    ~Shannon
    DD (11.5) Seatbelt; DS (9) Incognito; DD2 (7) Britax Parkway; DD3 (4.5) Graco Nautilus

Oh no!! I don't have a spare but just wanted to commiserate with you. How frustrating! Ours is falling apart too